MATCH: Cheltenham

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bahamboula has to start. He is the only that offers anything different and unexpected.  

He created space for the others too.  Cheltenham have two or three marking him now.

Not sure Keillor-Dunn or Blackwood will make the most of that though.

2 minutes ago, ddot_m said:

What’s wrong with catching a football?

He does it every week, simple catch on the line and he insists on punching it back to the forwards. I've never seen anything like it before, there's a time and place to punch, not every time the ball comes to you.

Considering they must have players who have played 250 +games at this level and above and most of ours are just in double figures I think 1-1 is ok Second half we'll probably succumb but I  do feel we are trying to play, especially Whelan. I think he could be a good un. Fingers crossed

3 minutes ago, astottie said:

Considering they must have players who have played 250 +games at this level and above and most of ours are just in double figures I think 1-1 is ok Second half we'll probably succumb but I  do feel we are trying to play, especially Whelan. I think he could be a good un. Fingers crossed

That is the most optimistic post I have seen this season. You feeling OK. 

4 minutes ago, astottie said:

I would like to join your positivity please.

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That is the most optimistic post I have seen this season. You feeling OK. 

Seven Brothers Hoppy Pale might be influencing the view somewhat but I do think we need to be realistic. Someone above said its men against boys and it is. Reid and Williams must think they've wandered into a primary school.

7 minutes ago, astottie said:

Seven Brothers Hoppy Pale might be influencing the view somewhat but I do think we need to be realistic. Someone above said its men against boys and it is. Reid and Williams must think they've wandered into a primary school.

Might give that a try, the next month could see some IPA indulgence. 

Archived