Update on Wheater

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

So  the owners will use a good display against plumbers as a vindication of Fage .....where does that leave the fans using  a goal against plumbers as a vindication of Rowe,.

just saying 

I have already said Rowe was good against his level yesterday

I think he could be good at our level but had yet to prove it - I even quoted you in that assessment 

44 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I think Morais had a run-in with Dino previously, possibly when Morais was player-manager at Crawley. So I don't necessarily think his falling out was all down to ALMO being their usual selves. 

That being said telling a player on loan to stay at home isn't exactly the best business decision.

This. Dino was the issue here. I believe AL wanted morais there but the issue was with Dino who didn’t want him. 

11 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I think Morais had a run-in with Dino previously, possibly when Morais was player-manager at Crawley. So I don't necessarily think his falling out was all down to ALMO being their usual selves. 

Not how I translated it - talked about not having sympathy for the owners, talked about being advised by other players not to come here before signing.  Didn't even mention the management..

He might have issues with Dino, but he's saying it's the owners that are the problem.

12 hours ago, Pidge said:

This owner has a background in being a players agent!  How did he have any clients when he clearly has zero respect for people in football.  The total inability to empathise with them as human beings, is not what you would expect from a players agent.  

It's exactly what I'd expect, to be honest. They are not renown for their moral compass and compassion, they are leaches on the game and making a massive amount of money doing it. Some of the super-agents working in places like Africa are borderline human traffickers at this point. It's insane. 

17 hours ago, rudemedic said:

That being said telling a player on loan to stay at home isn't exactly the best business decision.

Maybe he did or didn't have a run-in with tactical genius Maamria. Who knows? But if anyone seriously thinks that Morais' comments on that podcast don't have the ring of authenticity about them, they must have their head up Marco's arse.

This is the tragedy of this current, utterly inept, regime. As Felipe says, if what you're trying to do isn't working, get in people with experience of lower league football and take their advice, instead of pretending that you know it all. Imagine what the likes of Peter Clarke or David Wheater could do to help us, off as well as on the field, if only the Chuckle Brothers and Knacker could be big enough to swallow their pride and ask for help.

25 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Maybe he did or didn't have a run-in with tactical genius Maamria. Who knows? But if anyone seriously thinks that Morais' comments on that podcast don't have the ring of authenticity about them, they must have their head up Marco's arse.

This is the tragedy of this current, utterly inept, regime. As Felipe says, if what you're trying to do isn't working, get in people with experience of lower league football and take their advice, instead of pretending that you know it all. Imagine what the likes of Peter Clarke or David Wheater could do to help us, off as well as on the field, if only the Chuckle Brothers and Knacker could be big enough to swallow their pride and ask for help.

they say pride comes before a fall saddly for us its going to be two falls and a submission before they realise they have fucked up 

On 11/5/2020 at 4:52 PM, al_bro said:

Is it really any of the clubs business where a player chooses to live? As long as it doesn't affect his timekeeping and his ability to play and stay fit, it shouldn't be a problem. The club obviously didn't ask him if he was considering renting a property nearer. It seems to have been assumed he would be commuting. 

58 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

they say pride comes before a fall saddly for us its going to be two falls and a submission before they realise they have fucked up 

I get the feeling, regardless of what happens they'll think of themselves as a success and let that be known to everyone in their circle..

24 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I may be late to the game but who is Magister?

22 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Sorry mate, wrong forum. There are strong rumours it's BCD, but I wouldn't dare to suggest that.

11 minutes ago, Canada_latic said:

Who's BCD?

6 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Magister allegedly 👀

That's cleared that one up. 

Archived