https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/november/06112020-hummel-kit-vote/

Well, someone has a sense of humour if they're the genuine choices. For me, only 'B' of the home kit choice is anywhere near, but the away ones surely can't be serious.

I'm sure some will like the others, but I still think it's a pretty awful selection.

1 hour ago, Oafc88 said:

1st - B, 2nd - A

I dont think these are final designs so hopefully the away offerings can be altered.

I'm hoping the home ones can be altered as well. Personally, I'm fed up of white shorts too. Isn't it about time we had blue ones again?

22 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Can anybody having a whinge elaborate a bit what the problem is? Maybe it's the brightness/contrast settings on your phone/monitor/tablet?

B and A for me.

I think the problem is that, for most of us thus far, five of the six look crap.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:08 AM, Bristolatic said:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/november/06112020-hummel-kit-vote/

Well, someone has a sense of humour if they're the genuine choices. For me, only 'B' of the home kit choice is anywhere near, but the away ones surely can't be serious.

I'm sure some will like the others, but I still think it's a pretty awful selection.

It does say its not going to be the exact design as hummel don't want to reveal the actual designs before time. So I don't think its going to be as obvious as the pics. For example the diagonal strip blue home n white away we had a few seasons back, on a design like that the stripes would have been very obvious whereas they were actually quite subtle.