MATCH: Bradford (A) Papa John's Trophy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's happened to Jack Williams? The lad who almost made history by playing for us in the cup a couple of seasons ago when still in school. Is he injured? 

I think we can get away with a multitude of changes as provided 7 players were in the squad for the last game, or the next game, or have played the most games we should be OK in terms of meeting the rules. 

I've heard Papa John's pizza is awful, so I'll stick my cardboard copy of the trophy on the shelf. 

20 hours ago, rudemedic said:

What's happened to Jack Williams? The lad who almost made history by playing for us in the cup a couple of seasons ago when still in school. Is he injured? 

I think we can get away with a multitude of changes as provided 7 players were in the squad for the last game, or the next game, or have played the most games we should be OK in terms of meeting the rules. 

I've heard Papa John's pizza is awful, so I'll stick my cardboard copy of the trophy on the shelf. 

I thought he signed for Brighton? 

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not bad selection for a dead rubber. Gets Jombati some game time, gives Sutton a start and rests a few.

Could be the fastest back four we've had in a while too, looking at the video of Diarra.

The three in the middle don't exactly like putting the tackles in though. Could end up feeling like a 4-0-3 if they don't get stuck in.

Archived