MATCH: Bradford (A) Papa John's Trophy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have they sponsored it for 4 seasons?

What are the restrictions on the number of changes you can make?I'd play a back four of DMaarms, his senior director source, a steward and the groundsman. 

Cup and TV money have put £160k back into the club so far.  Probably not what some want to hear though.

Posted Images

What's happened to Jack Williams? The lad who almost made history by playing for us in the cup a couple of seasons ago when still in school. Is he injured? 

I think we can get away with a multitude of changes as provided 7 players were in the squad for the last game, or the next game, or have played the most games we should be OK in terms of meeting the rules. 

I've heard Papa John's pizza is awful, so I'll stick my cardboard copy of the trophy on the shelf. 

20 hours ago, rudemedic said:

What's happened to Jack Williams? The lad who almost made history by playing for us in the cup a couple of seasons ago when still in school. Is he injured? 

I think we can get away with a multitude of changes as provided 7 players were in the squad for the last game, or the next game, or have played the most games we should be OK in terms of meeting the rules. 

I've heard Papa John's pizza is awful, so I'll stick my cardboard copy of the trophy on the shelf. 

I thought he signed for Brighton? 

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not bad selection for a dead rubber. Gets Jombati some game time, gives Sutton a start and rests a few.

Could be the fastest back four we've had in a while too, looking at the video of Diarra.

The three in the middle don't exactly like putting the tackles in though. Could end up feeling like a 4-0-3 if they don't get stuck in.

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Bradford (A) Papa John's Trophy