Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 11/15/2020 at 11:34 AM, Behind Closed Doors said:

I respect that you prefer Rowe but for the record VV  has got 1 in 1 league start  this season , Rowe has got 1 in 9 starts ..Rowe has got 4 from 15 league starts VV  has got 38 from 119 starts and has scored 9 in 12 in the tinpot cup......and VV plays for a team below us ! 

 

PS VV also picked out the pass for an assist for their other goal massively helped by Rowes botched unchallenged 10 yard clearance to him from the corner ...have a look

For the record, Danny Rowe has scored 1 goal in 5 league starts this season, and has come on as sub 5 times. In cup games he's scored 3 in 4 starts.

 

It might help your anti-Rowe agenda if you were to be accurate in your facts. As Mighty Bosh says, we don't want half-truths.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all honesty I have no issue with your opinion of Rowe. It’s more the persistent posts of you trying to prove a point and waiting for him to not score / have a poor game. It genuinely comes across a

Said Natalie to Shitpeas shortly before getting fired.....

What does IQ mean ?

23 hours ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

It did change everything of course it did but my point is that an experienced head should not be getting himself sent off for handball in the first half at 1-1 ......even then we had a back four of Mills Hamer Pirgianni and CBJ .....hardly novices and don’t forget we had the mercurial Danny up front to requiring the attention of at  least 4 of their defenders 😀......you are spot on about spot fixing Zeus our worst keeper since.... ummm Placide 

Okay admit it, Rowe’s shagged your wife hasn’t he ? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

For the record, Danny Rowe has scored 1 goal in 5 league starts this season, and has come on as sub 5 times. In cup games he's scored 3 in 4 starts.

 

It might help your anti-Rowe agenda if you were to be accurate in your facts. As Mighty Bosh says, we don't want half-truths.

Ok fair enough

Rowe has played 581 minutes of our league games this season. He has scored 1 goal in that 9 hours 41 minutes. The team has scored 8 goals in that time....a goal every 73 minutes

 

Without Rowe we have played 499 league minutes and we have scored 7 goals ...a goal every 71 minutes 

 

Ipso facto his  presence on the field brings  no added value to our goal scoring and he   has scored the same number of league goals as Blackwood , Garrity , Piergianni and Clarke

 

By comparison MacAleny is scoring a league goal every 2 hours 40 minutes and we score every 62 minutes he is on the field , Dearnley is scoring a goal every 1 hour 18 minutes and the team scores every 61 minutes he is on the field

 

So the full truth is that Rowes presence in league 2  is totally incidental to whether we score or not 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

One of the few things of lower value than your inane comments must be your IQ  ....grow up 

In all honesty I have no issue with your opinion of Rowe. It’s more the persistent posts of you trying to prove a point and waiting for him to not score / have a poor game. It genuinely comes across as you are eager for him to be shit. Which in itself is immature, which is pretty ironic based on the above comment. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Clearly not pressed it though?

As annoying as you are, I enjoy reading your posts. It's the equivalent of watching Jeremy Kyle show. No matter what happens, it makes you realise there is always some sad, unfortunate loser that will always be worse off

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Ok fair enough

Rowe has played 581 minutes of our league games this season. He has scored 1 goal in that 9 hours 41 minutes. The team has scored 8 goals in that time....a goal every 73 minutes

 

Without Rowe we have played 499 league minutes and we have scored 7 goals ...a goal every 71 minutes 

 

Ipso facto his  presence on the field brings  no added value to our goal scoring and he   has scored the same number of league goals as Blackwood , Garrity , Piergianni and Clarke

 

By comparison MacAleny is scoring a league goal every 2 hours 40 minutes and we score every 62 minutes he is on the field , Dearnley is scoring a goal every 1 hour 18 minutes and the team scores every 61 minutes he is on the field

 

So the full truth is that Rowes presence in league 2  is totally incidental to whether we score or not 

 

 

"the full truth" 😂

 

Are you Trump in disguise?

 

We are 12 games in to a 46 game season, but don't let that stop you writing off a guy with 4 goals from 9 starts plus 6 as sub, who is playing in what is generally agreed to be a mediocre team.

 

No-one is pretending that Rowe is a top level striker, if he was he wouldn't be playing for us. In our current circumstances he's an asset and well worth his place in the team. Our only saving grace at the moment is that we score goals, and he is an important part of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

"the full truth" 😂

 

Are you Trump in disguise?

 

We are 12 games in to a 46 game season, but don't let that stop you writing off a guy with 4 goals from 9 starts plus 6 as sub, who is playing in what is generally agreed to be a mediocre team.

 

No-one is pretending that Rowe is a top level striker, if he was he wouldn't be playing for us. In our current circumstances he's an asset and well worth his place in the team. Our only saving grace at the moment is that we score goals, and he is an important part of that.

We know that he has scored on a regular basis at sub league level that is not in dispute......hence the focus on the league....his stats and the team stats in the league show his presence or otherwise is largely incidental to our goals return and in the league his return is very similar to Segbe . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Blackwood about 10 touches in the whole time he was on the field?

91.7 % successful completion  rate 

 

27 minutes ago, singe said:

I looked at this to see if the Segbe accusation was very harsh.

Image

Image

Image

And what did you conclude?

Edited by Behind Closed Doors
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

91.7 % successful completion  rate 

 

And what did you conclude?

 

I could have managed over 91.7 from 10 touches and I'm 75yo.

I'd have got into the penalty area at least once too 😀

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, singe said:

I looked at this to see if the Segbe accusation was very harsh.

Image

Image

Image

 

What the ‘Pass Maps’ confirm, barring one or two individuals, is that our passing is below average and we give the ball away far too much. Something to work on in training HK?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Matt changed the title to MATCH: Scunny (h)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...