MATCH: Scunny (h)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

It is the issue which is obvious to all but which is not confronted ......YOU clearly think it is Rowes performance 

No not at all, but going off your past comments I’d guess that YOU are referring to Rowes performance. Unless you are going to enlighten us to the ‘obvious’, as you call it.

Just now, Behind Closed Doors said:

Only if they play 

Absolutely. Another reason we are underachieving. Plenty of games so far when he’s had them as options, and chose to play others. Seemingly at random. 

If he was capable of organising a side and getting some continuity I think there is a side there to pick up results. 

Just now, League one forever said:

Absolutely. Another reason we are underachieving. Plenty of games so far when he’s had them as options, and chose to play others. Seemingly at random. 

If he was capable of organising a side and getting some continuity I think there is a side there to pick up results. 

Yep ....we have a lot of players who have goal scoring records well above par for players at this level and that will keep us out of serious trouble but with players who can score at those rates other clubs would  be threatening top 7 

1 minute ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Yep ....we have a lot of players who have goal scoring records well above par for players at this level and that will keep us out of serious trouble but with players who can score at those rates other clubs would  be threatening top 7 

Yep. IMO everyone behind your strikers at our level are much of muchness. They always say you’re only as good as your strikers, and for the first time in ages were decent up top and we’re still in the bottom Six.

He needs to go. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Yep. IMO everyone behind your strikers at our level are much of muchness. They always say you’re only as good as your strikers, and for the first time in ages were decent up top and we’re still in the bottom Six.

He needs to go. 

I agree to a point but we have shipped 23 goals in 12 league goals....if we have to score 3 every week Messi and Ronaldo might struggle let alone MacAleny and Dearnley

To be successful you need a  competent spine of keeper Centre half Centre midfielder and centre forward ...we are deficient in at least 2 of those and occasionally 3 

5 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I agree to a point but we have shipped 23 goals in 12 league goals....if we have to score 3 every week Messi and Ronaldo might struggle let alone MacAleny and Dearnley

To be successful you need a  competent spine of keeper Centre half Centre midfielder and centre forward ...we are deficient in at least 2 of those and occasionally 3 

Blackwood or Van Veen, I know who I'd have signed for this division.

3 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

Would Rowe have got into Scunny side  ahead of Van Veen and Loft today? ....personally I don’t think so  

But Bahamboula would have tore our defence to shreds had he been on their side.

Archived