• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must be absolutely knackered 

What an exercise in futility that interview is. So many answers laid within the questions, all AL had to do was pretty much agree and then repeatedly make the same assertions.   If he thinks

Yes the interviewer isn’t great and asks predominantly leading questions but I’m not sure it would be fair to criticise too much. We know our great leader has a reputation for giving people the chop s

Evening chaps. Well I have been lumbered with website stuff for the Trust. LEarning about widgets, plugins and nesting makes me wonder about these website designers..hmmm

Any ways. I have been learning to use polls and survey kinda stuff and I have done a one question poll on the owner's message. 

Can you help me by having a go at it and see how user friendly it is. cheers

Mr Lemsagam speaks

And of course give me some feedback in general - be kind its my first website and done with the help of a volunteer 

Thanks

Edited by underdog
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Evening chaps. Well I have been lumbered with website stuff for the Trust. LEarning about widgets, plugins and nesting makes me wonder about these website designers..hmmm

Any ways. I have been learning to use polls and survey kinda stuff and I have done a one question poll on this owner message. 

Can you help me by having a go at it and see how user friendly it is. cheers

Mr Lemsagam speaks

And of course give me some feedback in general - be kind its my first website and done with the help of a volunteer 

Thanks

How can anyone vote 'Assured' 🤯

11 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

How can anyone vote 'Assured' 🤯

I was going to go for a quote from the movie Armageddon....."fairly alarmed"

Or john McEnroe..." you cannot be serious..."

But it may have been too light, unsure if there was a "head against a brick wall" emoji to use as well. I will look for one.

Edited by underdog