MATCH: Exeter (a)

10 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I can relate to this. It’s been taking me a full week to recover from most performances this season. One win though and the optimism comes straight back. 

I do think garrity gets a rough time. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t rate him at all but there’s always at least a few worse than him every week. Last week it was DKD and Hamer.  That’s how bad it’s got, the only thing up for debate most weeks is which one of the usual five or six is the worst offender. 

Anyway, beat these tomorrow and we’re right back into the play off race!

CM is different tho and no subs at HT was a joke. Fair argument Hamer and DKD could have gone off and I was also surprised he changed his mind and didn't go thru w the Jombati for Hamer sub when he just about escaped a second yellow. But HK is tryna make us a Footballing side and CM couldn't be more important in such a system. One straight swap in there at HT was the bare minimum required and it should really have been two subs, bc seven out of the eleven were operating at 7/10 (the other player struggling was Rowe, but he was giving him a chance and hopefully still is) which can sometimes be enough to win, but the other three were way down on that and not swapping at least one of them was poor and not doing the CM swap in this system was criminal.

Forgive any poor SPG in my posts today but l can't handle any proof reading 🛬

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Just paid my £10.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother

Might as well. 

Whatever the politics, the opportunity to watch Latics from the comfort of your own home at 3pm on a Saturday isn't going to last forever..

What I don't want to read after the game after the warning by a fan who has watched Exeter is they don't profit down their left flank. Surely the right backs whoever they are will have been told about this threat?

33 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What I don't want to read after the game after the warning by a fan who has watched Exeter is they don't profit down their left flank. Surely the right backs whoever they are will have been told about this threat?

I was told that Garner and Ambrose were quick bowlers......it didn’t help though 

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Just listened to HK’s pre-match on the official website - no McAleny or Dearnley and Badan is still weeks away.

😕

McAleny  - been looking at the number of games he has played  - he’s  28 years old and has averaged 15 games a season...👀 

No Clarke!!!... Piergianni back in, Garrity, Keillor Dunn, & Blackwood all start. I hope Rowe and Bahamboula cause them problems because we’ll probably have to score 3 to get something out of the game.

There’s a real chance of a hammering as that side looks piss poor!!!

On 11/20/2020 at 8:09 AM, Monty Burns said:

No point trying to guess the eleven and I'm not gona put my team up bc I always forget somebody!!!

Agree with the first part of that statement ... there is absolutely no point as HK will always surprise you. 

So... do we think that Clarke & Jameson are

a) injured

b) isolating

c) rested

d) dropped

?

Archived