MATCH: Exeter (a)

Well I wasnt expecting that.Blackwood of all scored a nice goal but Rowes was a worldly.

All playing as a team but still lapses.Exeter are a good team but we have them rattled and Bamboosle is doing what he does best and nearly scored hitting the cross bar.

As the song goes .....Keep it up Oldham

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still in the game, credit to Lawlor for a few good saves.

Diarra was awful for the goal but seemed to gain some composure or is listening to Pidge now.

Garrity is much better today.

Well done to the Exeter ground staff. They dont have much to work with there but the stands look good with the cardboard people and plenty of flags thoughtfully positioned all round the ground.

No credible reason why BP hasn't been presented in a similar manner, even the North stand, which could look great on camera.

Just now, Behind Closed Doors said:

I think you will find in my “ back catalogue” that I have regularly described Rowe as an “ outstanding striker of a dead ball” and a strength....he has proved me right again

True. 

You’ve also said he doesn’t score goals, and isn’t good enough for this level. 

8 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I think you will find in my “ back catalogue” that I have regularly described Rowe as an “ outstanding striker of a dead ball” and a strength....he has proved me right again

Jeeez that's a bit Trumpy.

VOTER FRAUD!

26 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

With respect, I'm not sure I want to go near your back catalogue.

6 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Blackwood off for Barnett and Bamboozle off for Grant. WTF

His last sub isn’t much better.  Garrity should be off. Red card waiting to happen, he gets caught out so often that he has to foul. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

I never get this when they aren’t coming back from injury. 

Being fit is a prerequisite for a professional footballer. 

Agreed. With the game time he's had, I'll be surprised if he's not match fit. Is it HK not really knowing what to do with his subs?

Archived