MATCH: Exeter (a)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I just read it back in Trump's voice. Quality. It's a toss up between the two of them who's the most deluded at the moment. 

And let's face it, Behind Closed Doors is not a bad description of Trump at the moment. Is it possible......?

29 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

What a good win. We could have had three or four but so could they. Their goal apart we defended well. Lawlor excellent again and Piergianni was my MotM. 

Unexpected but I’ll take that!

Piergianni and Rowe from non league though.

24 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I am chuffed with that extremely unexpected result, especially after last week. I didn't watch any updates at all and tried to keep the match out of my mind. In short, I was trying to be "uninterested" but was actually itching to look.

Haha.

I know exactly what you mean. 

For all the shit, it’s easy to forget how good a great result feels. 

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

True. 

You’ve also said he doesn’t score goals, and isn’t good enough for this level. 

I did and I haven’t changed my mind yet....you will remember when I said that he was an outstanding striker of a dead ball  I also told you in cricketing terms he would win you a game with an occasional good innings but he would have a low batting average over a season....time will tell

Good win and look dangerous going forward again. mcaleny and dearnley to come back which is even more promising. Home form and how to play at BP is next job. Hopefully all settling in and we can move in right direction but certainly something to work with this year 

Belting result and 2 quality goals. For all the stick he’s had, Blackwood’s finish was a touch of class and nothing more needs to be said about Rowe’s strike!

Seems that perhaps we’re better suited to playing the ‘better’ teams or the ones who will come at us more with our counter attacking style. Now Kewell needs to crack how to control a game at home and break down less attacking sides - no mean feat with our weak-as-piss midfield. 

29 minutes ago, meat pie sausage roll said:

Thats 6 wins in the last 10 games now in all competitions. We are doing ok now, so let’s get behind them whatever your opinion of what’s going on behind the scenes. 

Get behind them how? You mean by not being vocal about the shitshow behind the scenes? Nah, you're alright thanks.

20 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I did and I haven’t changed my mind yet....you will remember when I said that he was an outstanding striker of a dead ball  I also told you in cricketing terms he would win you a game with an occasional good innings but he would have a low batting average over a season....time will tell

What’s a fair return of goals for Rowe this season - in your opinion? 

Archived