MATCH: Exeter (a)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I think you will find in my “ back catalogue” that I have regularly described Rowe as an “ outstanding striker of a dead ball” and a strength....he has proved me right again

Man of the match as well! 😊 Not sure you’ve been proved right on that one!! 😂

1 minute ago, LaticMark said:

Are we predictably unpredictable or consistently inconsistent?

:scarf001:

Both, I reckon. Makes you wonder if that has saved HK after recent results. Oh, wait, he's doing a great job according to AL.

Still dodgy at the back (which makes the Wheater situation all the more bizarre), but a cracking result nevertheless.

One of the best games I've seen for a long time.A real end to end game played by both teams.Rowe motm by a mile.Class act who will be sort after.We need to carry on like this in each game and be more consistent. 

I wasnt 3xpecting this but glad I did.

Loved that side stand full of cardboard fans.Roll on Barrow I think next 

With 30 minutes left Exeter really did get hold of the game.

Credit to the team for not folding, we would have last season.

Definitely some quality and character in the side, glad to see Pidge back and Jombati is a cool head.

Should have scored more, with chances falling to the wrong feet, looking forward to Zach being fit, he is much missed.

Midfield still isnt right but the squad simply doesnt have the right quality or balance to dominate good sides.

Really appreciate the effort and passion on display today, well done to all.

2 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

who predicted that , my daughter thats who.  Put a £5.00 at 7-1 

shes virtually 50 she should know better than be optimistic  !!!

Good on her, hope she celebrates.

Back to the hallowed 17th spot. If teams below with games in hand win them we'll be 20th again, but it's always better to have the points on the board.

Wasn’t going to bother paying a £10 today for first time this season glad I did  just for the Rowe strike  . Onwards and upwards now the team showed a lot of bottle today and pidge was excellent  will have a good few beers tonight to celebrate 

21 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Both, I reckon. Makes you wonder if that has saved HK after recent results. Oh, wait, he's doing a great job according to AL.

Still dodgy at the back (which makes the Wheater situation all the more bizarre), but a cracking result nevertheless.

Not sure about the recent results bit. After taking one point from the first five games we've taken thirteen from the last eight, won all our Mickey Mouse Cup games and won in the FA Cup. It doesn't feel like it, but by our standards we're in a good run of form

1 hour ago, Behind Closed Doors said:

I think you will find in my “ back catalogue” that I have regularly described Rowe as an “ outstanding striker of a dead ball” and a strength....he has proved me right again

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

Jeeez that's a bit Trumpy.

VOTER FRAUD!

I just read it back in Trump's voice. Quality. It's a toss up between the two of them who's the most deluded at the moment. 

Archived