Spectator sports free to resume inside and outside subject to capacity and distancing except tier 3

7 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I think BP might open to fans this season, especially if the vaccine programme works. 

Looking at the numbers Tameside and Stockport were very unlucky to stay in Tier 3, but there's a strong argument for treating all of Greater Manchester as one and some parts of G. Manchester were bound to be staying in Tier 3.

The pressures on the NHS are still heavy, and some of that is due to staff isolating, even if they are well. 

Will you have to show your inoculation card to get in a game? Pointless putting loads of people in a stadium if very few have been immunised. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I think BP might open to fans this season, especially if the vaccine programme works. 

Looking at the numbers Tameside and Stockport were very unlucky to stay in Tier 3, but there's a strong argument for treating all of Greater Manchester as one and some parts of G. Manchester were bound to be staying in Tier 3.

The pressures on the NHS are still heavy, and some of that is due to staff isolating, even if they are well. 

I think Bury spoiled it for Greater Manchester to go into tier 2 as their covid rates went up while others went down.

Might have been better to make it Borough by Borough.

Archived