MATCH: Barrow (A) 7pm

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Was the bet 15 league goals or 15 in all comps? If the latter BCD will be getting worried.

Just in the league mate.

BCD said any decent striker should be 1 in 3 in the league, which I thought was a fair shout so offered the bet. 
He has four now, and IF he continues to get picked I’m quietly confident he’ll get the remainder. 

What do you think? Have I bitten more than I can chew? 😬

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Just in the league mate.

BCD said any decent striker should be 1 in 3 in the league, which I thought was a fair shout so offered the bet. 
He has four now, and IF he continues to get picked I’m quietly confident he’ll get the remainder. 

Ha good question! I'd say your main threat comes from 🤡 rather than worrying about Danny Rowe. I'm confident he can get to 15 league goals this season. If ALMOBO flog him  though, that's another story.

Mind you I wouldn't put it past the clowns to sell him to another L2 team, so he might still end up with 15 for the season!

6 hours ago, League one forever said:

Just in the league mate.

If he invokes Pawel’s Law and discounts penalties he only has 3 😉

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Barrow (A) 7pm

Archived