New link for Prediction League entries

oafcmetty

• 5 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Anyone else having trouble opening the link or maybe it’s just me?

I had the same problem, I now copy and paste the link into my browser and enter my prediction this way. 

I am no expert it took me weeks to figure this out. 

20 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Anyone else having trouble opening the link or maybe it’s just me?

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I had the same problem, I now copy and paste the link into my browser and enter my prediction this way. 

I am no expert it took me weeks to figure this out. 

Is this the message you're getting? It suggests to my (amateur) brain that it should be back soon. I hope

Server Maintenance

Dear Visitor. This site is temporarily unavailable due to a system problem or planned maintenance. Please bear with us.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Is this the message you're getting? It suggests to my (amateur) brain that it should be back soon. I hope

Server Maintenance

Dear Visitor. This site is temporarily unavailable due to a system problem or planned maintenance. Please bear with us.

Yes that’s what’s popping up. 

No worries if it doesn’t work out. It all balances out over a season I suppose! 

4 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Actually not sure if it went through. Went 1-0, 2-0, Dearnley, for what it’s worth. (Uncharacteristically optimistic). 

It’s telling me I’ve timed out when I hit send. 

I would imagine if it doesn't go through what you have posted on here will count. Bristol and Metty seem pretty reasonable human beings. 

21 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I would imagine if it doesn't go through what you have posted on here will count. Bristol and Metty seem pretty reasonable human beings. 

No worries either way - but yeah, I don't expect much points out of it anyway due to my outrageously optimistic prediction... 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

1 hour ago, Nohairdontcare said:

No worries either way - but yeah, I don't expect much points out of it anyway due to my outrageously optimistic prediction... 

It's gone through fine. No problem. Don't forget, you can check here to see if it's there. Just scroll down to the appropriate match.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Can't get into the new system, forgot my password and no emails are being received back, checked my spam box too.

What email address did you sign up with? PM me if you don't want to post it here.

Never mind, got it!

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Sorted - have emailed you. Let me know if you don't get it.

Sorry, no email received, and cant find the old system.

Try my other email tachelanc@yahoo.co.uk

If no joy mine for Forest Green is ht 0-0 ft 1-1 McAleny

Lawman is Forest Green to win.. ht 1-0 ft 3-0.

29 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Done BP1960 prediction thanks via tachelanc@yahoo.co.uk

However, I can't do one for Lawman as the register link has disappeared.

You can just create a new prediction as you have already, and remove 'BP1960' from the username field, and manually type 'Lawman'

Archived