New link for Prediction League entries

Can't post Lawman's prediction, it showed the Scunthorpe fixure, when I enter for Bolton on 2 different devices it keeps rejecting it?

BP1960 went through ok, and actually Lawman's will be the same prediction....ht 0-0..  ft 1-1.. Bahamboula.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Can't post Lawman's prediction, it showed the Scunthorpe fixure, when I enter for Bolton on 2 different devices it keeps rejecting it?

BP1960 went through ok, and actually Lawman's will be the same prediction....ht 0-0..  ft 1-1.. Bahamboula.

Lawman's prediction, HT 0-0, FT 0-2 for the Bolton match was posted at 09:42 on 27th February. That's why you can't post it now. Go to the prediction and click 'Edit' on the far right hand side and you can then change it to what you want. If you need any help, PM me.

8 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Lawman's prediction, HT 0-0, FT 0-2 for the Bolton match was posted at 09:42 on 27th February. That's why you can't post it now. Go to the prediction and click 'Edit' on the far right hand side and you can then change it to what you want. If you need any help, PM me.

Done thanks, didn't know about the edit on the right, thought we had to re-submit it like the previous system.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Keeps refusing to accept a Lawman prediction. I can't trace any other entries?

There's one there from 1st March. Use the filters up the top - filter on Lawman and match 28. 0-0, 1-1, Bambam.

Tried to predict for Scunthorpe for tonight it says I have already predicted but I can't find it anywhere, if it won't let me predict I will predict 0-0.  1-1.   And mceleney

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

Tried to predict for Scunthorpe for tonight it says I have already predicted but I can't find it anywhere, if it won't let me predict I will predict 0-0.  1-1.   And mceleney

You predicted on 31st January. 0-0, 1-1, McCalmont. Use the filters at the top for Match 28, you'll find yours right at the bottom end (if you'll forgive the expression). Go to the extreme right hand side and click 'Edit'. This will open up your prediction ready to edit. Any problems, PM me.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

You predicted on 31st January. 0-0, 1-1, McCalmont. Use the filters at the top for Match 28, you'll find yours right at the bottom end (if you'll forgive the expression). Go to the extreme right hand side and click 'Edit'. This will open up your prediction ready to edit. Any problems, PM me.

Did I, feels like a lifetime ago, were we still allowed to have a semblance of life then. 

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I will leave it as that then, can't be arsed changing it. 

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Did I, feels like a lifetime ago, were we still allowed to have a semblance of life then. 

It was lifetime ago. We've ballsed up a few more home games, sacked a Head Coach and dithered between 16th and 17th in this crap division since then. Keep up!

25 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I will leave it as that then, can't be arsed changing it. 

Up to you, mate, but it's there if you want to.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, disjointed said:

So lucky it is then. 

Leaving it alone paid off. At last. Maybe you've hit on the right formula; predict several weeks early, forget all about it and then can't be arsed finding or changing it. It's quite a strategy.

17 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Leaving it alone paid off. At last. Maybe you've hit on the right formula; predict several weeks early, forget all about it and then can't be arsed finding or changing it. It's quite a strategy.

Evolve to succeed is my new motto.