MATCH: Cambridge

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2020 at 11:24 AM, Behind Closed Doors said:

No problem....he hasn’t scored in the league for 12 days....nothing to discuss in those 12 days of my self isolation . 4 in 16 league games now.....not a lot to discuss really ? 

Not a lot to discuss other than the fact that he has scored 4 in 8 league games plus 5 coming on as sub, actually, so perhaps you should get your stats right in future.

Re the troll-feeding debate, I'm with Monty - better to take them on, especially when they post incorrect stats.

Don’t even know why Rowe’s contribution is up for debate. His last couple of goals could be candidates for goal of the season and are amongst the best I have seen from any Latics player in all the 60 years I’ve supported the club.

After the last few years of tippy tippy scoreless football it’s fantastic to see a player having a go and long may it continue!!

On 12/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, Behind Closed Doors said:

More evidence that there is no correlation between Rowe’s presence in the team and the team’s prospect of winning or scoring goals?

On the other hand more evidence that Pidge’s absence from the team does prima facie show correlation between winning and conceding  ?
Discuss 

Danny Rowe nominated for League 2 Player of the Month, but he doesn’t make any difference to the team! 🤡🤡

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Cambridge

Archived