A much better match, both on the field and points-wise in the Prediction League. A couple of players could have had the wrong prediction being used as they had both added a space at the end of their usernames. Luckily, they had both posted twice, so an error was flagged up. 

Two players fell foul of the "impossible"; in @hinchy's revised post, HT (1-1) and FT (3-0) scores couldn't align, whereas he would have picked up 5 points from his first prediction and Lawman predicted a 3-0 win, but no scorer. Here's the rule again: For the avoidance of doubt, players cannot predict Latics to score in their result prediction and 'no scorer' in their scorer prediction for the same fixture. Similarly, players cannot predict that Latics will not score and name a first scorer. Nor can players predict a half-time score which does not align with the full time score (e.g. Latics to be 1-0 up at half-time and Latics to lose 1-0). Each full prediction should be a possible outcome of the match. Any predictions submitted which are contrary to this rule will not be counted.

So, on to the League tables.

Premier League

@astottie's 9 points move him up 3 places to 3rd and @stevesidg, who also picked up 9 points, climbs 5 places to 5th. The top two stay as they were as @aidan_latics drops 3 places to the brink of relegation. @milnrow latics stays rooted to the bottom of the table. One time leader @singe is down to 6th and the People's Champion (in his eyes, anyway) @24hoursfromtulsehill drops to 7th.

lXlL29i.jpg

Championship

Best in the Championship was @Stevie_J, collecting 8 points and climbing 5 places into the last play-off slot. @BP1960 moves into the play-offs also, courtesy of his 6 points, with @JoeP and @oafcmad09 dropping out to 7th and 8th respectively. There's no change to the top three, despite Lawman's error whilst, at the other end of the table, @DavidCollinge moves out of the relegation zone as @mick26 and @Oafc1895 drop in. Three players didn't take part.

5k5zRMN.jpg

League 1

@Londonboy scores 9 points and jumps up 4 places into the second automatic promotion spot as @alisonh1981 still leads the way. @rvlatic failed to predict and that leaves him stuck at the bottom. @alien's 6 points take him up 3 places into the play-offs at the expense of @Sparkleking and @JohnG123 clings on to 6th place.

QAIj0cn.jpg

League 2

We have a new leader in League 2 as @MrPartyPants6 nips up 3 places with his 9 points, deposing @RobinsDuckEgg. Also scoring 9 points is @laticsrblue, moving up 4 places to 7th to challenge for the play-offs. @hinchy's mistake only cost him one place and @pcassist moves off the bottom, being replaced by @Chaddyexile84. @deyres42 and @mackin89 did not post a prediction.

LrIZDmk.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

It definitely wasn't there when I did the tables last night, so I've just checked again. It is there now at the end of all the others, but the time stamp shows that it was posted in the early hours of this morning (Sunday). Screenshot below (I've chopped out the PIN numbers so others don't see them). I don't know if @oafcmetty can throw further light on the subject.

HAohbdR.png

9 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

It definitely wasn't there when I did the tables last night, so I've just checked again. It is there now at the end of all the others, but the time stamp shows that it was posted in the early hours of this morning (Sunday). Screenshot below (I've chopped out the PIN numbers so others don't see them). I don't know if @oafcmetty can throw further light on the subject.

HAohbdR.png

I submitted it again this morning just to see if you would receive it. If it's not there then so be it, bit annoying to miss out on a decent points haul though.

18 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I submitted it again this morning just to see if you would receive it. If it's not there then so be it, bit annoying to miss out on a decent points haul though.

I'm sorry, but it's definitely not there. I've checked again and gone right back to the day before in case there was a "midnight" issue with the date. Did you get a dialog box saying 'Entry submitted' so you could click 'OK'? 

12 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm sorry, but it's definitely not there. I've checked again and gone right back to the day before in case there was a "midnight" issue with the date. Did you get a dialog box saying 'Entry submitted' so you could click 'OK'? 

As far as I know, obviously something went wrong. Not to worry.