MATCH: vs. Sunderland 8-12-20

Couldn't see a thread for the game apart from the one about Lee Johnson.  Beats me why anyone resents him but there we go.

Anyway, is anyone else having trouble signing up to watch?

I'm just getting the message below.  As the last time I tried to watch vs Southend, the system fell over altogether my confidence level is not high

There was an error, please try again!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Couldn't see a thread for the game apart from the one about Lee Johnson.  Beats me why anyone resents him but there we go.

I'm just getting the message below.  As the last time I tried to watch vs Southend, the system fell over altogether my confidence level is not high

I paid on the official Latics website Dave and it went through ok, I don't use the ifollow app.

BTW a reminder its a 6pm kick off.

31 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I paid on the official Latics website Dave and it went through ok, I don't use the ifollow app.

BTW a reminder its a 6pm kick off.

Ta.  But that message is from the Latics website

20 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Ta.  But that message is from the Latics website

So no joy via the laptop but could pay up via the phone.  I'm hoping for a two out of three win ratio when I try to log on via the Smart TV later...

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I got the same but cleared my Safari cache and when I logged in again it was fine 😊

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I think the dislike of Johnson came from the fact that it felt like we could finally achieve something under his guidance, and for him to leave as he did it stuck in people's throats. Anyway I'm over it now and wish him nothing but failure. 

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I think the dislike of Johnson came from the fact that it felt like we could finally achieve something under his guidance, and for him to leave as he did it stuck in people's throats. Anyway I'm over it now and wish him nothing but failure. 

Fully agree, and the fact that he was playing down the links to Barnsley which was complete bullshit, as Tommy Wright was spotted in their executive lounges on the Friday night before we travelled to Orient and lost 3-0 in an appalling performance, with Johnson knowing full well he was gone. Had no issue with him going to a bigger club and bettering himself but was pissed at the time as I spent £150 going to Orient and it was shite. 
i think he’ll do a good job at Sunderland personally, as he is a good manager. 

2 minutes ago, daniel said:

Fully agree, and the fact that he was playing down the links to Barnsley which was complete bullshit, as Tommy Wright was spotted in their executive lounges on the Friday night before we travelled to Orient and lost 3-0 in an appalling performance, with Johnson knowing full well he was gone. Had no issue with him going to a bigger club and bettering himself but was pissed at the time as I spent £150 going to Orient and it was shite. 
i think he’ll do a good job at Sunderland personally, as he is a good manager. 

Yes.  If you are going to leave... then fine, but leave nicely.  He didn’t, he lied.

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: vs. Sunderland 8-12-20
2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Strong team 😳 Need the cash.

Forgot bout Grant.

LJ didn't want to leave, Corney sold him.

Didn't Johnson say that it would all come out in the wash about the alleged rapist saga. As much as I don't have much time for Corney I think Johnson fabricates the truth to make himself look good. 

• Matt featured this topic

Archived