MATCH: vs Bradford City (H) 12/12/20

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh look, one of our ‘strange’ substitutions comes up trumps! Maybe Kewell knows more about the game than we do. Just saying!

Any team that can lose to us 3 times over the course of a season should be automatically relegated. 

Just wanted to be the 1st to get it in. 

Posted Images

Just now, Guy Branston Pickle said:

I'd bring Barnett on for Garrity and go 4-4-2. Grant up top on his own isolated is a waste of time

Yes.. hes not holding the ball up well is  he? Bradford are  winning the majority of the balls which is putting us under alot of pressure 

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Yes.. hes not holding the ball up well is  he? Bradford are  winning the majority of the balls which is putting us under alot of pressure 

Nope. At least with wingers and two strikers we can go a bit longer and press from the front a bit more. They're there for the taking, we've barely pressured them and they've conceded two

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

I'd bring Barnett on for Garrity and go 4-4-2. Grant up top on his own isolated is a waste of time

Bobby Grant has been contributing, useful for set pieces and has been holding the ball up.

That said, I think he has to come off (booked).

Wouldnt go for Barnett, rather Whelan.

45 minutes might be too much for Zach, but I hope he makes an appearance.

• Matt unfeatured this topic