League Tables 12.12.20

Bristolatic

Three players cost themselves points as they made nullified predictions. @Latics and England, with his second post (the one that counts) predicted 3-1 at half time, but a 0-0 final score and then compounded the full time score by naming a scorer. A similar thing happened with @disjointed, going for his (customary) 1-1 full time score, but 3-2 at half time. Finally, @Ryan posted too late at 14:53, so his prediction doesn't count.

Premier League

@nzlatic hit the highest score with 8 points, which took him up 5 places to 9th. Both @astottie and @stevesidg move up a place after scoring 6 points each as @SAV drops 2 places to the edge of the relegation zone. @Latics and England retains top spot on "goal difference" despite his failed prediction as the bottom three remain the same.

N8XGBji.jpg

Championship

Eight points was the best in the Championship as well, scored by @Laticsbiffo, who moves up 5 places to the edge of the play-offs and @mick26 who climbs the highest, up 7 places to 11th. @pjkent replaces Lawman in the second automatic promotion place and @DavidCollinge drops back into the relegation slots. There were no predictions from @Dave_Og, @HarryBosch and @Latics_Fanatic.

Dlqec3Y.jpg

League 1

@dannyboy55555 (back into a relegation place) and @rvlatic failed to post a prediction and @Ryan's late post keeps him next to bottom. @oafc21 top scored with 6 points, although he remains in 9th place and @Sparkleking replaces @the_mighty_bosh in the play-offs. There's no change to the top four as @alisonh1981 increases her lead at the top to 10 points.

mG1Xy2B.jpg

League 2

@deyres42 top scored with 8 points and moves up 2 places to challenge the top two, where @RobinsDuckEgg (6 points) replaces @MrPartyPants6 (3 points) in first place. @hinchy was one of four players (one in each division) to pick Bahamboula as first scorer as the bottom four remain the same, with @4oakslaticand @Chaddyexile84 failing to post a prediction. @laticsrblue moves into the play-offs at @philwhite's expense.

ro0eFgG.jpg

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Bollocks, that the 2nd time I've got the half time and full time crossed, I'm still in the old system mode. Sometimes technology isn't for the best. Can we have the old system back. 

3rd time I’ve bloody forgotten it was only when I wondered what I’d predicted at 2-0 I realised 🤦‍♂️

34 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Bollocks, that the 2nd time I've got the half time and full time crossed, I'm still in the old system mode. Sometimes technology isn't for the best. Can we have the old system back. 

Why don't you just enter 0-0 HT and 1-1 FT for every match and you're sorted. I think it's something you've tried before!

And, no we can't. It takes me too long to do it. (As the actress said to the bishop) :tongue1:

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Three players cost themselves points as they made nullified predictions. @Latics and England, with his second post (the one that counts) predicted 3-1 at half time, but a 0-0 final score and then compounded the full time score by naming a scorer. A similar thing happened with @disjointed, going for his (customary) 1-1 full time score, but 3-2 at half time. Finally, @Ryan posted too late at 14:53, so his prediction doesn't count.

Premier League

@nzlatic hit the highest score with 8 points, which took him up 5 places to 9th. Both @astottie and @stevesidg move up a place after scoring 6 points each as @SAV drops 2 places to the edge of the relegation zone. @Latics and England retains top spot on "goal difference" despite his failed prediction as the bottom three remain the same.

N8XGBji.jpg

Championship

Eight points was the best in the Championship as well, scored by @Laticsbiffo, who moves up 5 places to the edge of the play-offs and @mick26 who climbs the highest, up 7 places to 11th. @pjkent replaces Lawman in the second automatic promotion place and @DavidCollinge drops back into the relegation slots. There were no predictions from @Dave_Og, @HarryBosch and @Latics_Fanatic.

Dlqec3Y.jpg

League 1

@dannyboy55555 (back into a relegation place) and @rvlatic failed to post a prediction and @Ryan's late post keeps him next to bottom. @oafc21 top scored with 6 points, although he remains in 9th place and @Sparkleking replaces @the_mighty_bosh in the play-offs. There's no change to the top four as @alisonh1981 increases her lead at the top to 10 points.

mG1Xy2B.jpg

League 2

@deyres42 top scored with 8 points and moves up 2 places to challenge the top two, where @RobinsDuckEgg (6 points) replaces @MrPartyPants6 (3 points) in first place. @hinchy was one of four players (one in each division) to pick Bahamboula as first scorer as the bottom four remain the same, with @4oakslaticand @Chaddyexile84 failing to post a prediction. @laticsrblue moves into the play-offs at @philwhite's expense.

ro0eFgG.jpg

Made mine and had the confirmation.

And had Bambi as the first scorer. Oh well 

23 hours ago, Latics and England said:

FFS. I went for h/t 0-0 and f/t 3-1. If I did it the wrong way round then fair enough. It's the 2nd time this season that I have made a mistake. I appreciate that it is my own fault but I do find it very frustrating that I am not able to check what I have predicted.

Well you got away with it because I initially predicted us to be winning 2-0 at half time and winning 3-1 at full time.

I then decided to change it to a 1-1 draw :petesake:

Archived