MATCH: vs Walsall (H) 15/12/20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the statistics point to a close game with both teams highly likely to score. Walsall are strong first half but less so in the second period. 

For all you stats lovers (and there are a few of us) I can recommend this site:

https://footystats.org/england/oldham-athletic-afc-vs-walsall-fc-h2h-stats

But it’s all about what happens on the night, right?

23 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

All the statistics point to a close game with both teams highly likely to score. Walsall are strong first half but less so in the second period. 

For all you stats lovers (and there are a few of us) I can recommend this site:

https://footystats.org/england/oldham-athletic-afc-vs-walsall-fc-h2h-stats

But it’s all about what happens on the night, right?

Correct.

8-5 to us then

Was in smethwick yesterday for as brief a time as was possible (and possibly lost my licence trying to leave too quickly 😬😪) and the welltall fans ont radio (and one Walsall woolly that wearing woman behind the counter in a shop) were delighted w their teams current form, but were looking upon tonite as a very tough fixture which I found surprising.

7 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Could we see an unchanged starting eleven for tonight’s game? I reckon we might and when was the last time that happened?

5 and 12 September, League Cup 1st Round then Leyton Orient in the League:

Lawlor, Hamer, Jombati, Piergianni, B-J, Garrity, Whelan, Grant, Fage, K-D, McAleny. 

I take it Rowe is definitely injured...is there anything on the OS confirming that is the case??

There was something on twitter earlier last week suggesting a player had been instructed to return to training with the academy lads and it was suggested that player was David Wheater.

I hope it’s not Rowe....his injury, if there was one, didn’t look too bad when he came off!

Archived