MATCH: vs Walsall (H) 15/12/20

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I take it Rowe is definitely injured...is there anything on the OS confirming that is the case??

There was something on twitter earlier last week suggesting a player had been instructed to return to training with the academy lads and it was suggested that player was David Wheater.

I hope it’s not Rowe....his injury, if there was one, didn’t look to bad when he came off!

“His injury didn’t look to (too) bad”...🙄

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Why do we insist on hoofing it up to an isolated Grant...it just doesn’t work and we continually lose possession!😳😳

They're set up to counter attack the same as away, but we've seen time and time again this season that it doesn't work at home. I can't believe he still hasn't realised this. At the very least he needs to get McAleny through the middle

2 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

They're set up to counter attack the same as away, but we've seen time and time again this season that it doesn't work at home. I can't believe he still hasn't realised this. At the very least he needs to get McAleny through the middle

You'd think after losing nearly every home game it might, just might, have triggered a re-think

Archived