January Transfer Window

So, we sell arguably our best player . Who in my opinion is the star of a very poor group.

So we just get poorer. I keep on thinking, they can't do anything anymore nonsensical, and the clowns keep on proving me wrong.

The days are getting darker and darker. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

So, we sell arguably our best player . Who in my opinion is the star of a very poor group.

So we just get poorer. I keep on thinking, they can't do anything anymore nonsensical, and the clowns keep on proving me wrong.

The days are getting darker and darker. 

Agree 100%.

There are very few reasons to be positive. I only hope the Lemsagams and Inspector Knacker read this forum and realise the contempt we all have for them.

I can't see any moves to get them out until fans return but once that happens it has to be made clear to these morons that they have to sell up.

6 minutes ago, kev1969 said:

Well that is one step closer to the drop cannot believe they have done this to a team fighting relegation...

Madness and this from a so called businessman?

Season after season of meddling and constantly digging up the foundations, no stability, consistency or honour left.

We are no longer Latics or anything else for that matter

1 minute ago, steveecky said:

I’m very disappointed that arguably our best striker has been let go. I’ll wait and see if there is an adequate replacement before I go into full rant mode. If it’s just Grant, then I think we are doomed!

There's always Blackwood to fill his boots (shudders). 

We are poorer without him. But we also would have lost him for nothin at the end of the season. And this isn't anythin new. Last 20 years our better players have left for better offers. We've not been able to compete, in my lifetime of 30 odd years anyway, with anyone. As much as I dont want to see him go, there would have been someone in the summer to come and offer him more, at least this way we get a tenner or 2. Itl be the same for all our better players who are low on contract legnth

One of the few things i've really enjoyed this season is watching Rowe. He destroyed Bradford. The owners have now gotten rid of our best midfield player in McCann, our best defender and the best striker in the division. Rowe wasn't even sold to L1 club, but to a potential relegation rival. I feel like screaming, crying and committing a random act of destruction. Just as you think it can't get any worse, it does. Why? Because the emotionally inept owner doesn't like players standing up for themselves and answering back. That's pathetic. What sort of a man are you?

AL - i really hope you read this. You are an idiot, a clown, a total dick, a narcissist. You are a clueless twat who has done more damage to this club than anyone, include Chris M***e. Leave NOW. If you think  some fans were bad before lockdown, then i can guarantee it will get worse. You absolute moron. I wonder if you just hate the club. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Just now, steveecky said:

I’m very disappointed that arguably our best striker has been let go. I’ll wait and see if there is an adequate replacement before I go into full rant mode. If it’s just Grant, then I think we are doomed!

We've been doomed from lack of ambition and a will to see us fail at every turn

The question is why?

Just now, bigfatjoe1 said:

I've just sent the club an email, expressing exactly how i feel. I don't expect a reply, and nothing will change, but i'm so angry at what he's done. This has finally tipped me over the edge. Bastard.

He'll take that to heart and have a taxi ready to whisk Bam off to his next employers 

19 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

We are poorer without him. But we also would have lost him for nothin at the end of the season. And this isn't anythin new. Last 20 years our better players have left for better offers. We've not been able to compete, in my lifetime of 30 odd years anyway, with anyone. As much as I dont want to see him go, there would have been someone in the summer to come and offer him more, at least this way we get a tenner or 2. Itl be the same for all our better players who are low on contract legnth

A clued-up owner would have already offered Rowe a new contract based on his performances to date so the defence that selling him now means we get a fee is irrelevant for me. Where is the ambition in the Lemsagams? They haven't a clue nor any shred of integrity.

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Did Kewell really fancy him? Not as if he was a nailed on starter when he was available.

I think Rowe wanted out from the beginning of the season, he didn't start the first few games.

By the sounds of things a few clubs came calling and judging by his comments on the Bradford website he was happy to go.

A very good player who will be hard to replace, don't envy the rookie who gets brought in to replace him, still he will be on less money. As long as he can run round like an headless chicken he will fit in.

Kewell said he wanted leaders on the pitch, leaders are often people with strong personalities, as we know that type of person does not fit in well at this club.

Archived