January Transfer Window

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not defending AL and definitely not a fan of him and his strange methods, but seriously, if you owned a football club in this pandemic and three of your players were reluctant to help out by taking furlough I’m pretty sure you’d be well pissed off.....I know I would!!

We really don’t know the truth but if that is how it panned out then I’d back AL 100%!!

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Given the first we heard about any interest in him was yesterday I'm calling bullshit on that.

Doubt it. Clubs are always looking for strikers, especially ones who are bagging and they may be able to get on the cheap, even if it means securing him before he’s a free agent.

Doesn't matter anyway. Statto has crunched the numbers and we’ve had a lucky escape.

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m not defending AL and definitely not a fan of him and his strange methods, but seriously, if you owned a football club in this pandemic and three of your players were reluctant to help out by taking furlough I’m pretty sure you’d be well pissed off.....I know I would!!

We really don’t know the truth but if that is how it panned out then I’d back AL 100%!!

Totally agree. 

Just now, ShireBlue said:

Doubt it. Clubs are always looking for strikers, especially ones who are bagging and they may be able to get on the cheap, even if it means securing him before he’s a free agent.

Doesn't matter anyway. Statto has crunched the numbers and we’ve had a lucky escape.

😂

9 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

MacAleny and Dearnley both have career records better than I in 3 and Grant is 1 in 3.5 

Dearnley I can believe (he's scored about ten and can't have played more than about thirty games). 

The other two, would love to see your maths... 

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s obvious he will be off in May unfortunately anyway so to sell him for a fee now is a no brainer.

That’s the thing though. He shouldn’t be off in May! He should have been one of the first names on the team sheet and they should have been building the team around him and how he can bring others into play, not to mention his own goal scoring ability!! Very very short sighted decision in my opinion. 

Archived