• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just sent the club an email, expressing exactly how i feel. I don't expect a reply, and nothing will change, but i'm so angry at what he's done. This has finally tipped me over the edge. Bastard.

No doubt about that 😂😂

It's almost as if that line about our transfer policy focussing on youth and not signing over 30s was totally made up to try and excuse letting all our experienced and strong minded (and higher earnin

Posted Images

Just now, deyres42 said:

Given the first we heard about any interest in him was yesterday I'm calling bullshit on that.

There was definitely interest from elsewhere.

I’m not defending AL and definitely not a fan of him and his strange methods, but seriously, if you owned a football club in this pandemic and three of your players were reluctant to help out by taking furlough I’m pretty sure you’d be well pissed off.....I know I would!!

We really don’t know the truth but if that is how it panned out then I’d back AL 100%!!

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Given the first we heard about any interest in him was yesterday I'm calling bullshit on that.

Doubt it. Clubs are always looking for strikers, especially ones who are bagging and they may be able to get on the cheap, even if it means securing him before he’s a free agent.

Doesn't matter anyway. Statto has crunched the numbers and we’ve had a lucky escape.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m not defending AL and definitely not a fan of him and his strange methods, but seriously, if you owned a football club in this pandemic and three of your players were reluctant to help out by taking furlough I’m pretty sure you’d be well pissed off.....I know I would!!

We really don’t know the truth but if that is how it panned out then I’d back AL 100%!!

Totally agree. 

Just now, ShireBlue said:

Doubt it. Clubs are always looking for strikers, especially ones who are bagging and they may be able to get on the cheap, even if it means securing him before he’s a free agent.

Doesn't matter anyway. Statto has crunched the numbers and we’ve had a lucky escape.

😂

42 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Thank fuck we can start playing the 1 in 3 strikers we have at the club now. 

MacAleny and Dearnley both have career records better than I in 3 and Grant is 1 in 3.5 

6 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

MacAleny and Dearnley both have career records better than I in 3 and Grant is 1 in 3.5 

Get Bradford on the blower, quick. Tell them they’ve got the wrong man.

9 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

Dearnley I can believe (he's scored about ten and can't have played more than about thirty games). 

The other two, would love to see your maths... 

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s obvious he will be off in May unfortunately anyway so to sell him for a fee now is a no brainer.

That’s the thing though. He shouldn’t be off in May! He should have been one of the first names on the team sheet and they should have been building the team around him and how he can bring others into play, not to mention his own goal scoring ability!! Very very short sighted decision in my opinion.