January Transfer Window

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Have the Bantams even got a permanent manager yet? Be a shitter for Rowe if the new custodian comes in and doesn't fancy him...

Stuart McCall signed a new deal just before they played us in the FA Cup.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Dearnley I can believe (he's scored about ten and can't have played more than about thirty games). 

The other two, would love to see your maths... 

umm ..so Dearnley has scored 10 and can’t have played more than 30? Isn’t that better than 1 in 3

MacAleny  36 in 90 starts

Grant 81 in 305 

2 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Well we got shit defense shit midfield and now shit forward line well do e our wonderful owners..What will kewell say if we go down on last day and Rowe scores goal that takes us down.

2 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

umm ..so Dearnley has scored 10 and can’t have played more than 30? Isn’t that better than 1 in 3

MacAleny  36 in 90 starts

Grant 81 in 305 

Yeah, that's why I said I could believe that one. 

Interesting approach to consider all goals, but only divide by the number of starts... Conveniently ignoring all the sub appearances and goals scored in those.

By that reckoning, Rowe's got 11 in 25 for us. Not too shabby. 

1 minute ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Interesting approach to consider all goals, but only divide by the number of starts... Conveniently ignoring all the sub appearances and goals scored in those.

He didn’t start 25 league though did he ?

1 minute ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Okay, so 7 in 19 in the league if that's all you want to consider. Still not too shabby. 

...and still doesn't make your maths any less ridiculous. 

So 7 in19 at the age of 31 and a transfer to to the 87th team in the football league ....I must be missing somethindpg 

10 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Oh and he hasn’t scored 11 league either has he ?

24 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

That clearly says 11 in 25 ......he hasn’t scored 11 and he hasn’t started 25 league games but don’t let that worry you 

2 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

That clearly says 11 in 25 ......he hasn’t scored 11 and he hasn’t started 25 league games but don’t let that worry you 

23 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Okay, so 7 in 19 in the league if that's all you want to consider. Still not too shabby. 

...and still doesn't make your maths any less ridiculous. 

Anyway, I'm bored of this argument. Enjoy your evening! 

Just now, Magic Mikey said:

Please stop replying to Magister's trolling. Just leave him festering alone in his minority of one. 

I am not trolling I am challenging perceptions and misconceptions ...tongue in cheek. We are 16th in the bottom division and I am fed up with that and people telling me have good pkayers 

25 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

I am not trolling I am challenging perceptions and misconceptions ...tongue in cheek. We are 16th in the bottom division and I am fed up with that and people telling me have good pkayers 

We do have some good players, for this level. The problem is they're surrounded by a lot of very shit players. 

Beyond fed up with this total shit show. But biting my tongue for now. 

If Rowe is replaced by a better player then we’re headed in the right direction.

If he’s replaced by a worse player then we’re going even further backwards.

Let’s see what you got Mo. Anything?

Archived