January Transfer Window

When we got torn apart by Bury at their place when Scholes was the manager he was one of the best on the pitch. I'm glad he's signing because it now means we have 2 players in him and The Pilsner who can successfully pass the ball. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

When we got torn apart by Bury at their place when Scholes was the manager he was one of the best on the pitch. I'm glad he's signing because it now means we have 2 players in him and The Pilsner who can successfully pass the ball. 

Don't forget Bamboozler doesn't put too many passes astray, so now we have 3.

On 1/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, GlossopLatic said:

For all these people saying they are done with the club etc are you all going to be logging on at 3pm this Saturday.

The club don't care about any of us I highly doubt they are going to care about strongly worded emails. The only way they will likely care is if people stop paying money to them.

Haven’t paid for a game since that disgrace against Morecambe and this Saturday will be no different - I’ll log on here and check scores with Jeff Stelling that will be it.

ive said it before the club actually had the chance to make some strides this season with games on ifollow - I haven’t been to Boundary Park since we beat Swindon in March 19.  I watched 5 games and paid for that I would never have paid or seen if not on ifollow and may have followed that up with going in person.  Morecambe made me rethink that and by the time form had picked up I had better things to do on Saturday than sat glued to the same computer screen I spend 40 hours across Monday to Friday.

I was thinking I may get a season ticket next season on a whim as it’s been so long (if fans are allowed in) then this shite and I think I’ll keep £270 for a new hoover 

expensive, boring and being killed in every way by the jokers in charge 

In the words of a dragon “I’m out”

9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Haven’t paid for a game since that disgrace against Morecambe and this Saturday will be no different - I’ll log on here and check scores with Jeff Stelling that will be it.

ive said it before the club actually had the chance to make some strides this season with games on ifollow - I haven’t been to Boundary Park since we beat Swindon in March 19.  I watched 5 games and paid for that I would never have paid or seen if not on ifollow and may have followed that up with going in person.  Morecambe made me rethink that and by the time form had picked up I had better things to do on Saturday than sat glued to the same computer screen I spend 40 hours across Monday to Friday.

I was thinking I may get a season ticket next season on a whim as it’s been so long (if fans are allowed in) then this shite and I think I’ll keep £270 for a new hoover 

Hence why you're an exile 😉

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

🤣 been one of those since 95, it’s only last couple of years I got tired of coming back and only a couple of more I gave up my Main Stand season ticket 

Fair play,

The lockdown has only papered over the cracks and i-follow is poor in comparison but that's our lot

I pray we can all be back on with a decent crowd one day, it needs to happen

45 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

One thing this season hasn't been is boring and expensive haha. The odd few games have been borin but its mostly been exciting games even tho the end result is the same. And ive saved a lot of money! 

No sign of Clarke re-signing. Either Arsenal want to send him elsewhere, or he doesn't fancy coming back. The club were supposed to be in talks to bring him back, so it's not the club that don't want him. Unless Mo put a spanner in the works.

2 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

One thing this season hasn't been is boring and expensive haha. The odd few games have been borin but its mostly been exciting games even tho the end result is the same. And ive saved a lot of money! 

Prima facie 2-3 vs Mansfield sounds like it might have been exciting. It wasn't. 

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

No sign of Clarke re-signing. Either Arsenal want to send him elsewhere, or he doesn't fancy coming back. The club were supposed to be in talks to bring him back, so it's not the club that don't want him. Unless Mo put a spanner in the works.

Not ITK

Decent window that.Extending Clarke’s loan,proven experienced player at this level in Adams and a striker with a point to prove who Kewell obviously feels is worth a punt.One out for a fee who would’ve left for nothing in 4 months time.

14 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

Decent window that.Extending Clarke’s loan,proven experienced player at this level in Adams and a striker with a point to prove who Kewell obviously feels is worth a punt.One out for a fee who would’ve left for nothing in 4 months time.

Who let Barry in?

Archived