January Transfer Window

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Baffled, he’s nothing short of shite. 

When I've seen him play albeit only 2-3 times this season he looks like he has something about him if his ability can be coached correctly. Although alot of you have watched him multiple times more think hes dog shit. I'm tempted to believe the rest of you probably have a point here as he hasn't really nailed down a starting spot.

Then again I've only watched us about 5 times this season (3 of those in the FA cup one of which I dosed off halfway through the second half) and Im top of the prediction league :) Work that one out.

37 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Certainly not the finished article but still young and it seems as though quite a few coaches think he is/will be a decent player. 

So do I, he's still learning the game. Give him a chance, in a couple of seasons he could be an asset.

New striker songs like he has a bit of pace so for me the only positive is he fits more into our counter attach style like Adam’s will. 
Just clinging to hope there are two worse teams than us though. Gutted Rowe had gone. We haven’t had a striker with over 100 career goals for literally years. 

33 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

New striker songs like he has a bit of pace so for me the only positive is he fits more into our counter attach style like Adam’s will. 
Just clinging to hope there are two worse teams than us though. Gutted Rowe had gone. We haven’t had a striker with over 100 career goals for literally years. 

Danny Rowe had 189 career goals so technically we have had one since Wednesday :)

Looks like they ain’t giving up....

CITY are eyeing a second raid on Oldham.

The Bantams this week secured the signing of Danny Rowe for an undisclosed fee.

The striker is poised to make his debut at Cambridge this afternoon.

And City are also monitoring his former Oldham team-mate Conor McAleny.

Latics chief executive Karl Evans last night claimed they had knocked back an inquiry about his availability.

But the T&A understands that City still have interest in McAleny with nine days to go until the end of the transfer window.

8 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Sorry lads, I’m honestly not sure what you see in him. He can’t seem to pass, he’s not good defensively and doesn’t offer much going forward. I’d be glad to see him go, or proven wrong. 

You're definitely talking about Barnett rather than McAleny aren't you?!  😄

Archived