• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just sent the club an email, expressing exactly how i feel. I don't expect a reply, and nothing will change, but i'm so angry at what he's done. This has finally tipped me over the edge. Bastard.

No doubt about that 😂😂

It's almost as if that line about our transfer policy focussing on youth and not signing over 30s was totally made up to try and excuse letting all our experienced and strong minded (and higher earnin

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

what a prick

sellars that is not you Kow 

Only worry is that he must be quietly confident of getting him because otherwise he and his club look a bit silly. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Only worry is that he must be quietly confident of getting him because otherwise he and his club look a bit silly. 

He is a no body, frust into the light. Becuase we screwed his boss. Fuck him 

16 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

The question I ask myself with Hamer is..... is the boy's fault..... or is it the circus that isn't conducive to the boy's development.

This where I am.  Hope he does well elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

This where I am.  Hope he does well elsewhere.

I think he will progress at the right club , Marc Tierney springs to mind, he struggled here after a bright start and went on to play at a higher level.

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

The question I ask myself with Hamer is..... is the boy's fault..... or is it the circus that isn't conducive to the boy's development.

Exactly where I'm at with this.

He's had some games and moments since he came into the side where he's looked like he could play at a higher level (when he came on at centre back at Oxford in League One and looked the part straight away springs to mind) and has some good performances in our first season in League Two.

In the last 12 months he's been a liability for the most part, but bear in mind that Kewell is the 7th manager he's played under in less than 3 years and it's hardly been a settled development path.

Genuinely a good move for all parties and I hope he can kickstart his career again.

29 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

How much are we guessing at then ?

Pack of monster munch and a new cap for Mo. 

Glad he’s off for him and us, gets beat 1 on 1 far to often, and don’t have to put up with his long throw attempts.