January Transfer Window

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

For me the most damming indictment of the Lemsagam reign. One of our own, a potential mid to high six figure player goes for less than 50k.

Less than 50k, where’s that come from? Thought it was undisclosed.

So quite likely that the only home grown player in the next matchday squad, and we have to have one, will be the club's third choice goalkeeper. It's almost as if the Director of Football isn't much involved with the academy 

16 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Come off it BP. 

Two bids- one for Mac/one for Hamer. 

If you need income but want to remain competitive, who do you sell in this window? 

If going on a free at the end of the season.

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

Accepting low bids-

Anyone would think there’s some sort of crisis with no money coming in. 

As the article says we got £15k + VAT for a 12 year old.

Plus ifollow revenue, £30k in EFL Trophy money, £80k from the Bournemouth game, the season ticket money,£40k for Danny Rowe and minumum £250k bailout from the Prem.
Granted money is tight, but is it really so tight that £20k will make the difference. I thought our owner was continuing to fund and it was no problem according to Natalie.

And of we're struggling that much why sign Barnes? Or even Hilssner & Adams,

4 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

We got money for our 5th choice right back.

If he weren't a youth product, we'd be chuffed.

I think I'd be more chuffed if we got a fee for right-back choices 1 to 4...

27 minutes ago, singe said:

Plus ifollow revenue, £30k in EFL Trophy money, £80k from the Bournemouth game, the season ticket money,£40k for Danny Rowe and minumum £250k bailout from the Prem.
Granted money is tight, but is it really so tight that £20k will make the difference. I thought our owner was continuing to fund and it was no problem according to Natalie.

So you are still more than happy to question the fee but are unable to put a value on the player that would satisfy you.

Just the usual use any stick you can to beat the club with.

Natalie is no longer with us-for whatever reason, and we are in the midst of a global pandemic by the way. Plenty of money sloshing around the EFL is there?

Didn't the Cheltenham chairman say last week they were budgeted to lose a million this season?

6 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

So you are still more than happy to question the fee but are unable to put a value on the player that would satisfy you.

Just the usual use any stick you can to beat the club with.

Natalie is no longer with us-for whatever reason, and we are in the midst of a global pandemic by the way. Plenty of money sloshing around the EFL is there?

Didn't the Cheltenham chairman say last week they were budgeted to lose a million this season?

Still got a decent team though, mind you so had Bury.

56 minutes ago, singe said:

Furloughed wages too..

41 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

We got money for our 5th choice right back.

If he weren't a youth product, we'd be chuffed.

Still a league 1 club still wants that 5th choice right back.

Have you considered the fact you might be wrong about his ability yet?

Archived