January Transfer Window

16 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

On loan. Giving us two who we can't select. Impressive work.

"Frankly, Tasmedir, I don't give a damn"😂 if he's better than we've got already.

Really could do with a centre half and centre forward though - and maybe try Clarke as CDM.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Another attacking midfielder.  Usually on the right.

Was one of the main players for AFC Fylde back when they were challenging.  

Born in Blackburn, came through at Rovers academy.

Bahamboula replacement?

Wonder if Wheater will be either released or transferred today.  Hope so, for everyone's sake.

Although I'm not sure how wise it was to broadcast how he's not even at a level of fitness to warrant training with a first team squad if we wanted someone to take him on.

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Wonder if Wheater will be either released or transferred today.  Hope so, for everyone's sake.

Although I'm not sure how wise it was to broadcast how he's not even at a level of fitness to warrant training with a first team squad if we wanted someone to take him on.

Wheats has posted his weight on Instagram on several occasions recently in what I imagine is a Middle finger towards the ‘unfit’ allegation. His last post stated his weight was the lowest of his career. Of course low weight doesn’t essentially equate to football fitness but I’m sure he’s making a point.  

Archived