League Tables 19.12.20

Bristolatic

Sorry it's a bit later than usual, but we've managed a temporary fix to the glitch, so all should be ok.

Two players threw potential points away in League 2. @pcassist went for 1-1 at half time, but a 3-0 win and @Mdireland88 predicted 1-0 at half time, but a final score of 0-0 with Grant scoring. In total, five players did not post predictions at all, namely @HarryBosch, @JoeP, @Oafc1895, @CoreyECFC and @rvlatic.

Premier League

@singe and @stevesidg top scored with 3 points apiece, the former staying where he was and the latter moving up two places to 2nd place. @astottie's two points was sufficient to plonk him into the top of the table. Not much change elsewhere, other than @disjointed now props up the table, replacing @milnrow latics.

sUgPfYB.jpg

Championship

Again, three points was the best score, by @pjkent, who takes over at the top from @Nohairdontcare. The highest climber is @oafcmad09, up four places into the play-offs at @BP1960's expense. There's no change at all to the bottom seven.

F53CLqR.jpg

League 1

Only two points were to outscore everyone else, by @alisonh1981, retaining top spot, and @dannyboy55555, who unfortunately stays in the relegation places. Just three players changed places, @oafc21, dropping two as @the_mighty_bosh and @JohnG123 go up one place each.

YpIvyCh.jpg

League 2

@hinchy is the man of the moment, scoring 6 points to move up three places into the second automatic promotion spot at @MrPartyPants6 and @futchers briefs's expense. @mackin89 and @pcassist swap places, otherwise no other changes.

BPEAz0S.jpg

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the prediction link to work, I also can't open links when people post them in other topics, I am using a huwawei phone. As you might have guessed I am a bit of a technophobe. 

Could be ready off the mark here, but does this help?

It has to be in your settings, surely? Try opening "settings" "connectivity" if they're is such a thing on a Huawei.

They're might be a solution there.

<waits for someone with more tech knowledge than me to say that's a load of bollocks>

14 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Could be ready off the mark here, but does this help?

It has to be in your settings, surely? Try opening "settings" "connectivity" if they're is such a thing on a Huawei.

They're might be a solution there.

<waits for someone with more tech knowledge than me to say that's a load of bollocks>

Cheers Pete but that just says Bluetooth and printers. The strange thing is that it worked one day and not the next. If I get a what's app from someone with a link on it, I can open them. Do you accept postal entries. 

Can you install another browser and set that as your default for opening links?

e.g. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95417?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

1. On your Android, open Settings Settings.
  2. Tap Apps & notifications.
  3. At the bottom, tap Advanced.
  4. Tap Default apps.
  5. Tap Browser App and then Chrome Chrome.

28 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Cheers Pete but that just says Bluetooth and printers. The strange thing is that it worked one day and not the next. If I get a what's app from someone with a link on it, I can open them. Do you accept postal entries. 

PM your predictions to me if you can't get it to work, including your PIN and I'll post it for you.

17 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Can you install another browser and set that as your default for opening links?

e.g. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95417?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

1. On your Android, open Settings Settings.
  2. Tap Apps & notifications.
  3. At the bottom, tap Advanced.
  4. Tap Default apps.
  5. Tap Browser App and then Chrome Chrome.

Thanks for all your help, I think I may have sorted it out, there will be some rolling of eyes when I explain, but I am starting from a low point in this sort of technology. I coped and pasted the link into my browser? Then opened it an it worked, I will re post my entry and hopefully you will receive it with a new time stamp. Sorry for being a technophobe, one step at a time. 

52 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Thanks for all your help, I think I may have sorted it out, there will be some rolling of eyes when I explain, but I am starting from a low point in this sort of technology. I coped and pasted the link into my browser? Then opened it an it worked, I will re post my entry and hopefully you will receive it with a new time stamp. Sorry for being a technophobe, one step at a time. 

No problem. It's there ok.

14 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

You'll bloody have to, mate, or you'll be in the Championship with me next season. Provided I stay up, that is.

I will be in good company then. Have a good Xmas and here's hoping that all things Latics continue to show improvement. 

Archived