MATCH: vs Harrogate Town AFC (H) 26.12.20

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Borthwick Jackson is so poor on the ball. 

I’m guessing Dearnley will replace Baha after 70 or so minutes? 

CBJ is one of many players we have that are, at best, National league standard. It's fascinating watching the Class of 92 series where Neville decides to get rid of Pidge because he doesn't think he is League 2 standard 😕

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

CBJ is one of many players we have that are, at best, National league standard. It's fascinating watching the Class of 92 series where Neville decides to get rid of Pidge because he doesn't think he is League 2 standard 😕

Not seen it... why would I... but Pidge is easily league 2 level. Neville is a clown. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not seen it... why would I... but Pidge is easily league 2 level. Neville is a clown. 

He's clearly not a clown though is he? Clearly articulates how they underestimated the difference between NL and league 2 and identified the players that had maybe reached the top of their level. 

Pidge is a top bloke according to everyone but he is leading our defence which is the worst in the country..... Neville looks far more right than wrong!! 

1-2 as I type ffs

1 minute ago, doctor evil said:

He wasn't doing much of it tbf

More than KD, which admittedly isn't much of a compliment..

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

That’s a foul ref. 

Eh? He hasn’t held it up once since he switched up top on his own. Not his game at all. 

Got the feet to keep hold of the ball while others get forward in support. Makes things happen too..

Just now, Ritchierich said:

He's clearly not a clown though is he? Clearly articulates how they underestimated the difference between NL and league 2 and identified the players that had maybe reached the top of their level. 

Pidge is a top bloke according to everyone but he is leading our defence which is the worst in the country..... Neville looks far more right than wrong!! 

1-2 as I type ffs

Well yeah... he is actually. Pseudo intellectual.  I watched him argue vehemently for over an hour that this premier league season was no different to any other (despite lockdowns, no crowds, no proper pre season, isolation etc etc) with some half arsed year 9 level statistics. No doubt the same statistical analytical prowess was used on his analysis of Pidge too.  

Just now, GKing521 said:

I think there were a few getting far too excited. If Walsall and Tranmere didn't prove it, this sure does. Shocking display and more or less condemns us to another year in this division because we just can't do it at home. 

With all due respect to them, we should be beating Harrogate..

Archived