MATCH: vs Harrogate Town AFC (H) 26.12.20

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well yeah... he is actually. Pseudo intellectual.  I watched him argue vehemently for over an hour that this premier league season was no different to any other (despite lockdowns, no crowds, no proper pre season, isolation etc etc) with some half arsed year 9 level statistics. No doubt the same statistical analytical prowess was used on his analysis of Pidge too.  

Or perhaps he would just point to our defensive record

3 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Being outplayed and frankly outclassed by Harrogate at home. Sweet lord 

I’ve warmed to Harry over the last few weeks but if he thinks having fans back in the ground will be good for this side he needs a wake up call,

they would have been crucified in September never mind today 

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

You don’t rate him at all do you? 

I wouldn't use those words, but his record in management before coming here was patchy to say the least. Getting beat at home nearly every game isn't going to win me over. Others may be happy with it, not me. 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I’ve warmed to Harry over the last few weeks but if he thinks having fans back in the ground will be good for this side he needs a wake up call,

they would have been crucified in September never mind today 

Indeed, Kewell and this squad not felt the wrath of our fans yet. Not that I join in with the slagging of at the ground but they deserve it today 

Really needs to figure out a plan/tactic for home games. I think a few happy clappers were getting carried away, regarding talk of promotion. Along with a deluded owner on talk of promotion, especially seeing as he is too stubborn to allow Kewell to have all the better players available to pick. That may of helped with our defence problems. 

Just now, Canada_latic said:

Really needs to figure out a plan/tactic for home games. I think a few happy clappers were getting carried away, regarding talk of promotion. Along with a deluded owner on talk of promotion, especially seeing as he is too stubborn to allow Kewell to have all the better players available to pick. That may of helped with our defence problems. 

I think the midfield is the root of the issues. 

Archived