MATCH: vs Harrogate Town AFC (H) 26.12.20

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, disjointed said:

I wouldn't use those words, but his record in management before coming here was patchy to say the least. Getting beat at home nearly every game isn't going to win me over. Others may be happy with it, not me. 

Who is happy with getting beat at home every week? Strange comment. 

We’ve been dire today, and the home form desperately needs sorting. 

But.

He’s led to our best run away from in over 12 years. That’s not to be sniffed at, nor are some of the performances of the last couple of months. That gives him at least the season IMO. 

Just now, League one forever said:

But.

He’s led to our best run away from in over 12 years. That’s not to be sniffed at, nor are some of the performances of the last couple of months. That gives him at least the season IMO. 

All the hard work of Newport, Exeter, Cambridge just gets instantly undone. What's to say another manager couldn't get both wheels working? 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

But.

Don't get me wrong I don't want rid of him, I'm prepared to give him time to get it right, the continual sacking of head coach/managers has contributed to where we are now. 

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Don't get me wrong I don't want rid of him, I'm prepared to give him time to get it right, the continual sacking of head coach/managers has contributed to where we are now. 

January window will be make or break for him.

Can't carry on at home like this.

Truly terrible performance.

Bobby Grant disgraceful.

Couldn't crack Harrogate, even with the Enigma man Ben Garrity.

While i have no idea when my turn will come for a Coronavirus vaccine, its only ever a week away from a dose of reality with the present Latics side.

Everyone is in loud agreement here, midfield just not nearly good enough.

I'm keeping the faith, but January has to see reinforcements come into the squad, or its another wasted season of underachievement.

9 minutes ago, League one forever said:

But.

And  until today had a 51% win record with us in all competitions.

The home form is ridiculous.

Same team, different performance. We played football for 90 seconds in the 86th minute. 

I just cannot figure it out.

7 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

All the hard work of Newport, Exeter, Cambridge just gets instantly undone. What's to say another manager couldn't get both wheels working? 

Three posts about Kewell getting sacked after no-one's spoken about it for a good month.  Welcome back Kusunga.

A different manager won't do any better as has been proven many times in the last 3 years.  Especially as that manager would probably be Benachour.

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

Three posts about Kewell getting sacked after no-one's spoken about it for a good month.  Welcome back Kusunga.

A different manager won't do any better as has been proven many times in the last 3 years.  Especially as that manager would probably be Benachour.

Just asking the question. You're right it hasn't helped over the last few years but the home form is out of control. 

I dont think anyone can point the finger at defence or midfield solely today. Apart from bahamboula not a single person comes out of that with anythin. McAleny didn't c much of it do harsh. Kewell got everythin wrong. Should've kept mcaleny and bahamboula on as they were the only ones that can keep hols of a ball. Apart from those, from gk all thru to strikers, they all played dismally. Lawler had a gd first 5 mins. But apart from that he cant command his box which is a disaster wen down to 10. 90% outfield players must have less than half pass completion. Possibly less than quarter. All round bad day

Archived