Merry Christmas Latics fans

I’m not usually sentimental but just wishing all on here a very merry Christmas and all best for new year.

it’s been an awful year for many and not everyone is in the same boat, we all have our differing opinions on COVID, Brexit, Barry, CoCo, Kewell and the lovely Clare in accounts but, and I can only speak for myself - this place has kept me sane at times this year - the debate, the banter, and just the sense of normality that comes with either being completely miserable and wanting everyone sacked on a Saturday night at home to believing Kewell can take us to Europe on a Tuesday night away.

looking forward to the New Year for this side (standing by for that to fade by tea time Boxing Day)

eat lots drink lots (alcohol or not) and all the best to all and your families 

12 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I’m not usually sentimental but just wishing all on here a very merry Christmas and all best for new year.

it’s been an awful year for many and not everyone is in the same boat, we all have our differing opinions on COVID, Brexit, Barry, CoCo, Kewell and the lovely Clare in accounts but, and I can only speak for myself - this place has kept me sane at times this year - the debate, the banter, and just the sense of normality that comes with either being completely miserable and wanting everyone sacked on a Saturday night at home to believing Kewell can take us to Europe on a Tuesday night away.

looking forward to the New Year for this side (standing by for that to fade by tea time Boxing Day)

Same to you! For once I'm looking forward to the christmas football. Let's hope the boxing day result is better than the 2018 one.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Very well said mate. I can only echo your sentiments. 

Merry Christmas to you and everyone. Let’s hope for a better year, hopefully with a march back to league one. 😁

Merry Christmas to all Latics fans from behind the tier 4 wall 😉

We all need a bit of normality back in our lives and I can't wait for the day we can go to a match without restrictions.... Suspect it will be next season now but whenever it is and wherever it is I'll be there  

I echo the sentiments of chaddyexile84. I feel I've used this message board as a punch bag at times to vent my frustrations, other times and have a good civil chat and occasionally some banter. It's not personal with anyone we all care passionately about the football club and we all want the best for it. 

Anyway the important thing is let's all have as happy and healthy Christmas as possible and a happy new year too.

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Echo the above - here's to a few festive season football points for Latics, no sackings or off the field shenanigans and a much better 2021 for all both Latics related and person.....keep well, stay safe & Come on you Blues  

merry xmas all tics, lets make a resolution to support the team positively  if and hopefully when we return to boundary park this season , lets get behind this team and get them into league one , stay safe 

Archived