Merry Christmas Latics fans

20 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I’m not usually sentimental but just wishing all on here a very merry Christmas and all best for new year.

it’s been an awful year for many and not everyone is in the same boat, we all have our differing opinions on COVID, Brexit, Barry, CoCo, Kewell and the lovely Clare in accounts but, and I can only speak for myself - this place has kept me sane at times this year - the debate, the banter, and just the sense of normality that comes with either being completely miserable and wanting everyone sacked on a Saturday night at home to believing Kewell can take us to Europe on a Tuesday night away.

looking forward to the New Year for this side (standing by for that to fade by tea time Boxing Day)

eat lots drink lots (alcohol or not) and all the best to all and your families 

What he said.

Merry Christmas everyone!

15 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Weird why you would get someone like Urko to make a guest appearance when he was dross. Strange behaviour 

Well after the Love actually scene between Doyle and Wellens a few years ago (which was a quite a good gimmick in fairness) and how that turned out they probably thought we don't want to do this with Kewell and Macleney this time so let's do something with someone who won't be coming back in a hurry....

46 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well after the Love actually scene between Doyle and Wellens a few years ago (which was a quite a good gimmick in fairness) and how that turned out they probably thought we don't want to do this with Kewell and Macleney this time so let's do something with someone who won't be coming back in a hurry....

Did love that at the time mind. 

Archived