League Tables 26.12.20

Bristolatic

Not much doubt about who the majority thought the first (and in this case, only) Latics scorer would be, but only two players in all four divisions correctly predicted a defeat, namely @GlossopLatic and @the_mighty_bosh. Their identical predictions produced 9 points apiece. Identical eh? Hmmm. A total of 52 players predicted a Latics win and 6 predicted a draw. Perhaps everyone should predict a defeat for home games and see if that creates a win or two.

Premier League

We already know who the top scorer is and that takes him up 2 places to the top of the table at the expense of @astottie. The 6 points scored by @stevesidg preserves his second place as the bottom three stay the same. @Ex_pat missed posting a prediction, which drops him down a place to 14th.

LwpPBqV.jpg

Championship

Eight players shared the top score of just three and, in each case the points came from scorer predictions. It was enough to move @Stevie_J into the last play-off spot and the top five didn't move. @Brisbaneblue stays stuck at the bottom and @HarryBosch falls into the relegation zone having failed to post a prediction. @JoePdidn't post either and drops 2 places to 12th.

Whzyv9o.jpg

League 1

The 9 points collected by @the_mighty_bosh moves him up 3 places to 2nd, closing the gap to 6 points on @alisonh1981 who drew a blank. @tGWB replaces @JohnG123 in the last play-off place, @oafc21 and @rvlatic failed to play and the bottom six don't move.

S7L3UaX.jpg

League 2

The 6 points scored by @futchers briefs takes him up to 3rd place, whilst @RobinsDuckEgg5 points sees him hang on to the top slot. Highest climber was @mackin89, up 4 places to 8th, but @Chaddyexile84 just can't get off the bottom despite his 3 points. @hinchy, @Jimbooth and @Mdireland88 didn't play and @heatonmoorlatic posted too late at 14:59 for it to count. He would have picked up 3 points.

qbBYVfN.jpg

24 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Not much doubt about who the majority thought the first (and in this case, only) Latics scorer would be, but only two players in all four divisions correctly predicted a defeat, namely @GlossopLatic and @the_mighty_bosh. Their identical predictions produced 9 points apiece. Identical eh? Hmmm. A total of 52 players predicted a Latics win and 6 predicted a draw. Perhaps everyone should predict a defeat for home games and see if that creates a win or two.

Premier League

We already know who the top scorer is and that takes him up 2 places to the top of the table at the expense of @astottie. The 6 points scored by @stevesidg preserves his second place as the bottom three stay the same. @Ex_pat missed posting a prediction, which drops him down a place to 14th.

LwpPBqV.jpg

Championship

Eight players shared the top score of just three and, in each case the points came from scorer predictions. It was enough to move @Stevie_J into the last play-off spot and the top five didn't move. @Brisbaneblue stays stuck at the bottom and @HarryBosch falls into the relegation zone having failed to post a prediction. @JoePdidn't post either and drops 2 places to 12th.

Whzyv9o.jpg

League 1

The 9 points collected by @the_mighty_bosh moves him up 3 places to 2nd, closing the gap to 6 points on @alisonh1981 who drew a blank. @tGWB replaces @JohnG123 in the last play-off place, @oafc21 and @rvlatic failed to play and the bottom six don't move.

S7L3UaX.jpg

League 2

The 6 points scored by @futchers briefs takes him up to 3rd place, whilst @RobinsDuckEgg5 points sees him hang on to the top slot. Highest climber was @mackin89, up 4 places to 8th, but @Chaddyexile84 just can't get off the bottom despite his 3 points. @hinchy, @Jimbooth and @Mdireland88 didn't play and @heatonmoorlatic posted too late at 14:59 for it to count. He would have picked up 3 points.

qbBYVfN.jpg

I don’t like this game 

7 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Not going to let it ruin my Christmas like, but I thought I put a prediction in (2-1 win, I think...).

I'll try for Grimsby now...

4 minutes ago, hinchy said:

Annoying definitely posted a prediction. Did it from my iPhone so must be falling foul of the script/cookies issue. When I’ve used my laptop it’s gone through correctly.

I use an iPhone and chose 2-1 Harrogate win but somehow I’m down for a 5-1 Latics win??? 

skullduggery 

On 12/27/2020 at 5:53 PM, Bristolatic said:

I've checked again. Defo no pred from @hinchy and @Chaddyexile84 pred shows up as 2-0 half time and 5-1 full time. 

Thanks for double checking Bristol. I’ll stick to laptop predictions from now on, as they’ve always gone through no problems. Thankfully I haven’t missed out on points as my prediction from memory was well wrong lol.

@Bristolatic @oafcmetty

Well, I am the latest victim of the system not recording my prediction.

I used the same laptop I have been predicting most of my predictions on this year

I predicted a halftime score of 0-0 and a 2-1 win with McAleny as first scorer. So I miss out on the 3 points

Because of the problems other predictors have had I always wait for the system to confirm my prediction has be recorded. It lied!

As the game started a 2am for me, I predicted about 4 hours before the match.

From tonight I now have to take screenshots.

Archived