CHECK YOUR PREDICTIONS

55 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Thanks to @oafcmetty, you can now check what you've predicted here but, if you want to change your prediction, you'll have to post again as usual, but can still go back into the link to check. Don't forget to scroll down to the appropriate match.

We hope this helps.

Cheers changed my prediction, but it didn't seem to register, so reentered it and it's gone through. 

Good work @oafcmetty

34 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That has confused me now. (not hard I know) reading that it isn't what I predicted. I had 1-1 and 3-1 Mceleney, the way that appears is 1-0 half time. 

I've had a look and you're certainly confused. Your original post had us down as a 1-3 defeat. Your last post, and it checks out with the check sheet, is 1-1HT, 1-1 FT and Piergianni. 

6 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I've had a look and you're certainly confused. Your original post had us down as a 1-3 defeat. Your last post, and it checks out with the check sheet, is 1-1HT, 1-1 FT and Piergianni. 

That is what I have changed it to, but I'm sure I originally had a 3-1 win. It is what it is. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

That is what I have changed it to, but I'm sure I originally had a 3-1 win. It is what it is. 

Sorry, Alan, but you defo originally had 1-1 HT and 1-3 FT. You've never been the same since you veered away from 0-0, 1-1. :tongue1:

16 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Thanks - but I still prefer the previous seasons’ method.,,

I'm sure others did too, Pete, but it took up far too much of my time because all the calculations were manually completed. This system has rectified all that, but a new, better, system is on its way. @oafcmetty is getting closer to completing it. It will also allow you to see all predictions and edit.

28 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm sure others did too, Pete, but it took up far too much of my time because all the calculations were manually completed. This system has rectified all that, but a new, better, system is on its way. @oafcmetty is getting closer to completing it. It will also allow you to see all predictions and edit.

Does Metty ever sleep?!!

Archived