League Tables 29.12.20

Bristolatic

First of all, remember that you can now check your predictions here so that you can see each and every one, no matter how many times you post a prediction for a match. If you have posted more than one prediction per match, scroll down to the latest one posted as they will all be visible. You will also see the time stamp so that you know whether you have posted within the cut off of 10 minutes before scheduled kick off.

Every prediction from the very first game is there, so you need to scroll down to the correct match.

On to the football bonanza witnessed by so many, enthralled by the quality of skill on display at Grimsby. I will know remove the tongue that is firmly implanted in my cheek.

@GlossopLatic's two identical predictions have had to be discounted as the half time score of 1-1 isn't compatible with a 2-0 win. Both @Dave_Og and @Oafc1895 posted after the cut off time, so those predictions do not count either. Please check through the above link if you require confirmation.

Four points was the top score in each division.

Premier League

@aidan_latics failed to turn up, although his League position doesn't change, but @oafcmetty climbs 3 places to 9th as the top four stay the same. At the other end of the table, @disjointed changes places with @milnrow latics.

fc9zvTo.jpg

Championship

@BP1960 and @DavidCollinge top scored, the former moving into the last play-off place, deposing @Stevie_J and the latter swapping places with @Bristolatic (boo hiss). There's no change to the top two or bottom four and @south east latic moves up 3 places to 8th. @HarryBosch didn't take part.

INUBPGX.jpg

League 1

No prediction from @rvlatic again and it's as you were with the bottom four. @Londonboy takes the second automatic promotion place away from @the_mighty_bosh, but there's very little movement elsewhere.

AtER04G.jpg

League 2

There is no change at all to the top eight or the bottom three as @Mdireland88, @pcassist and @philwhite failed to post a prediction. In fact, the only changes were @Jimbooth and @Mdireland88 swapping places. @mackin89's 4 points didn't move him away from 8th place.

S46b7WQ.jpg

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Not that it matters as I wouldn't have scored points either way but my late (knew it was tight) submission was an amendment

Yes, I knew it was an amendment/second submission, but the last posted prediction is the one that counts. It's no consolation, but your first prediction wouldn't have scored either as you had only changed the scorer. And there wasn't one.

Extract from the rules:

1. If you want to change your prediction in any way, simply go back into the system and enter a new full prediction. I/we will see that the original prediction will  not count. In previous seasons, where someone predicted twice, we only accepted the first prediction. This has changed. Because an edit requires a full new prediction, it cannot be separated from an accidental second post, so the latest prediction will count in all cases

33 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Yes, I knew it was an amendment/second submission, but the last posted prediction is the one that counts. It's no consolation, but your first prediction wouldn't have scored either as you had only changed the scorer. And there wasn't one.

Extract from the rules:

1. If you want to change your prediction in any way, simply go back into the system and enter a new full prediction. I/we will see that the original prediction will  not count. In previous seasons, where someone predicted twice, we only accepted the first prediction. This has changed. Because an edit requires a full new prediction, it cannot be separated from an accidental second post, so the latest prediction will count in all cases

Yep, no worries

Archived