MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (A) 02/01/21

1 minute ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I don’t think he did and I said it at the time when people on here were saying he looked decent. Aimlessly running about doesn’t, and shouldn’t, earn the tag of as a decent player, just because they are young and cheap. 

Paul Warne did it well in his late 30’s

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rowe in for Garity and that would arguably have been the most attacking side available and yet I honestly can’t remember Latics producing a worse half in all the time I’ve been watching them, they were completely inept at producing anything remotely like football at all.....hopefully, that is as bad as its going to get.

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Rowe in for Garity and that would arguably have been the most attacking side available and yet I honestly can’t remember Latics producing a worse half in all the time I’ve been watching them, they were completely inept at producing anything remotely like football at all.....hopefully, that is as bad as its going to get.

This is the 2nd time in succession HK hasn't been happy with the players performance, he must be praying at least 3 more are brought in or he will be soon be disillusioned and off IMO

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Every half seems to be worst of all time these days amongst the fanbase, confirmation bias ahoy.

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Paul Warne did it well in his late 30’s

I'd associate Bobby Grant with Warne not Barnett. Barnett would do well to get in the Stalybridge side. Sadly for him he's just not good enough for league football.

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Every half seems to be worst of all time these days amongst the fanbase, confirmation bias ahoy.

Seriously....have you seen a worse half  of pro-football played by an Oldham side!!

33 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

This is the 2nd time in succession HK hasn't been happy with the players performance, he must be praying at least 3 more are brought in or he will be soon be disillusioned and off IMO

Aren't we about due a new manager/head coach?

30 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

I'd associate Bobby Grant with Warne not Barnett. Barnett would do well to get in the Stalybridge side. Sadly for him he's just not good enough for league football.

I agree about Barnett, Sunday league player springs to mind. 

9 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Honestly think one of our main issues is Carl, he pumps is forward every single time. It’s not his fault he just can’t pass a ball effectively and is punching above his level. Those two full backs, Carl and Midfield embarrassing today. 

I mentioned that the other day having watched the Class of 92 documentary and how much they loved the guy but just didn't think he was good enough to take Salford forward.... got shot down by someone due to the Gary Neville influence but sad to say Salford were spot on. 

Top bloke but probably National League level where he would be great for an Altincham or similar

47 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Seriously....have you seen a worse half  of pro-football played by an Oldham side!!

I didn't see it but I should imagine it was similar to many many hundreds of halves we have previously played in 125 years of existence.

Archived