MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (A) 02/01/21

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Was it stoke away where we were losing, the match was abandoned and we won the rearranged game? Was it something like 4-0? 

Stoke at home in the LDV trophy.  They scored and then the floodlights went out.  We won  the replay but can't remember the score

1 minute ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Maybe the worst performance of the season and the most we've been outplayed this season.

Yet somehow (and I don't know how because I couldn't see it, even on the replay) we find ourselves level.

And probably win 5-1

2 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Maybe the worst performance of the season and the most we've been outplayed this season.

Yet somehow (and I don't know how because I couldn't see it, even on the replay) we find ourselves level.

Probably the most we have been outplayed since that Stoke game

Well done Zach for an excellent strike, having had precious little service all half.

The shape of the side is clearly not working, several players guilty of poor decision making.

Both full back positions woeful, Jordan Barnett looks lost.

If Danny is fit, need to make the change now, long range strikes or set pieces might be the answer.

Good chance the fog might call a halt to proceedings anyway.

Great running and finish from Zak against the run of play but will take it anytime..Another sloppy gifted goal to them.Poor game though and latics need to win the ball more .Shit conditions there.That yellow ball is difficult to see at times.Bring back the orange one.Ref not bad so far.

Archived