• Matt changed the title to MATCH: vs Bournemouth (H) FAC 3rd Round 09/01/21
  • Matt featured this topic
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoyed the first half. We looked really compact and committed and the players were able to cope thanks to the strange lacklustre approach from Bournemouth. We should have been in front at half time

We need a leader to get hold of our midfield, and a leader in defence. The problem is our owner, Sporting Director Director don't like leader types anywhere near the first team.

Posted Images

The pitch must have frozen last night and may not have thawed out during the day. I wonder if that lighting rig will help. However I doubt one of them would be enough.

5 minutes ago, kev1969 said:

2 Years ago since we had such a fantastic day out in London.

I still watch videos back now. I missed out on the 80s in to 90s as I was too young, but I've lived through all the Liverpool games, even the losses we still made ourselves heard, Everton away, Everton home, City home with Vernon knocking in an eyresy cross. But Fulham, the way we went behind, then equalised, then dodgy var pen, then saved it, then a late winner. All with a proper fan in the dugout, i dont think it will b beaten that feeling 2 years ago

I live in Royton and this morning there's a fog, a hard frost and as I write this it's -3 with no prospect of anything before Saturday above +1 so I think it may well be off!!

The ground is frozen solid.

18 minutes ago, Millibob said:

I live in Royton and this morning there's a fog, a hard frost and as I write this it's -3 with no prospect of anything before Saturday above +1 so I think it may well be off!!

The ground is frozen solid.

What about the bit in front of the main stand? 

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

How long til we hear about 'the problem strip under the main stand'

Always the same, you'd think they're give that area early special attention.

Just now, BP1960 said:

Always the same, you'd think they're give that area early special attention.

Maybe go out with hair dryers? The covers don’t seem to work and we can’t afford a lighting rig 

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: vs Bournemouth (A) FAC 3rd Round 09/01/21
  • Matt unfeatured this topic