MATCH: vs Bournemouth (A) FAC 3rd Round 09/01/21

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Oldham fans,

Hope you are well.

I do an Opposition Preview show for my club, AFC Bournemouth, YouTube channel. I thought it might be of interest to you all that I did an interview today with Professor Brian Cox where he mentions a lot of his Oldham memories. I hope you find it an interesting watch :)

The link is here: https://youtu.be/Z1csf_4Q5UA

All the best for the rest of the season and Stay Safe :)

Craig

On 1/8/2021 at 1:20 PM, LightDN123 said:

Anyone know how to go about watching it on BT? Is it a laptop job ? 

Been watching BT Sports extra matches via BT Sports 3 then the red button. I expect  Latics match will be the same process 

Just now, Bristolatic said:

I don't think that quite works, but a 6-4-0 or 7-3-0 just might.

Del Bosque was successful with Spain playing without strikers. Big difference was they had quality players, we've got the likes of Garrity, Keillor-Dunn, Barnett et al.

I don't think it's necessarily the worst idea with the formation. We're at our most dangerous when we're able to break and have people run with the ball. In theory the likes of bamboozler and dkd should have more freedom to get in to those spaces between the defenders and the midfield. Obviously you need the other midfielders/wingbacks to be ready and willing to get forward and into the box. It should also make us stronger at the back being able to pack the midfield. Proof will be in the pudding I suppose but I understand the idea.

41 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Been watching BT Sports extra matches via BT Sports 3 then the red button. I expect  Latics match will be the same process 

Thanks. I didn't realise I had that option. Saves we watching on the laptop!

:chubb:

Archived