Paul Green

24 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

That clown is probably you knowing how many accounts you have on Twitter arguing with yourself 

Not got a clue what your on about  old been I post on the other board but not a member of twitter I’m to old and too clever 👍

35 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

For someone so clever...it should be you’re, and it’s old bean! 😂

Not to mention the grammar. At least two full-stops missing. Also, what's an execusioner? 

Oh well, Mr. Ex, you should come on here more often. It's much more fun, especially when it comes to correcting people. 

14 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Not to mention the grammar. At least two full-stops missing. Also, what's an execusioner? 

Oh well, Mr. Ex, you should come on here more often. It's much more fun, especially when it comes to correcting people. 

I don’t think you correct people . I suspect you mean “correct people’s SPAG “ ?

53 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

It's SPaG. 

SPAG , Spag or SPaG are all commonly used actually.  The biggest farce I experienced  was having to give a SPAG mark of up to 5% to add to candidates’ mark out of 95% on A level Latin papers. By and large  I found that students  who could translate and textually  analyse Ovid or Cicero did ok on SPaG. 

1 hour ago, Sheep Foot said:

SPAG , Spag or SPaG are all commonly used actually.  The biggest farce I experienced  was having to give a SPAG mark of up to 5% to add to candidates’ mark out of 95% on A level Latin papers. By and large  I found that students  who could translate and textually  analyse Ovid or Cicero did ok on SPaG. 

Agricola sauvat nautas. 

Archived