Oldham Opposition Preview Show with Professor Brian Cox

Hi Oldham fans,

Hope you are all well.

I wanted to just drop in as it may be a video of interest to many of you. I am a presenter on Back of the Net, an AFC Bournemouth channel.

Yesterday, ahead of our FA Cup game I interviewed and discussed Oldham and memories with a very famous fan... Professor Brian Cox.

I hope you don't mind me posting this but I thought it would be of interest to many of you. For the video see below.

Please do feel free to leave your thoughts and all the very best for the rest of the season.

Craig

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Matt featured this topic

Not gona lie, that was probably the best 40mins lve ever spent on youtube. The man is a prophet. If l ever do actually give up and disappear  from 'real life' for longer than 12 months and you were so inclined to care to find me, just search for prof Cox cults and you'll probably find me there with a couple of your wives. Love that man.

Kudos to the show for the questions, excellent questions, no doubt Sir Bri paid compliments to them too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I think we can forgive him not turning upto home games against Colchester on a Tuesday night if he's trying to understand and educate mankind about the universe. It's sort of a bigger deal.

Particularly as he live in upstate New York.  It's a big ask!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Particularly as he live in upstate New York.  It's a big ask!

He says he teaches 1st. year students at Manchester Uni. and refers to it as up there. I was thinking he lived in London or somewhere down south. Perhaps he has two homes.

On 1/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, GlossopLatic said:

That man has such a wonderfully soothing voice. I could listen to it all day.

I think we can forgive him not turning upto home games against Colchester on a Tuesday night if he's trying to understand and educate mankind about the universe. It's sort of a bigger deal.

I wish he could educate the Chuckle Brothers on how to run a football club.