On 1/20/2021 at 5:07 PM, latics22 said:

Mo prob thinks he doesnt score enough goals and that's why he shouldnt be in his job, 

As the man who signed the calibre of  Urko Vera & Segbe Azwankpo, I’m not sure he factors that in his decision making 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bahamboula is a very skilful footballer of that there is no doubt. However, in my opinion, he is let down by his decision making and his desire to hold on to the ball. He is often double or triple-tea

Suggests to me that we have 20 odd players who are largely of a similarly low standard

Subs changed it, we looked the far more likely team to win it at the end. Frustrating that it takes them going 1-0 again to play though, and there's still too many passengers in the side   H

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

As the man who signed the calibre of  Urko Vera & Segbe Azwankpo, I’m not sure he factors that in his decision making 

I think you'll find that every signing is made by the head coach. Isn't that what our esteemed leader told us...?

• Like 1