MATCH: vs Walsall (A) 16/01/21

2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Agree but he did look tired the other night and he's the only one who actually runs with the ball all the time. So he probably needs a rest. Glad he's made wholesale changes today. Sends out a message that it won't be tolerated. Although I wonder what bolboe is thinkin he has to do to get a game after lawlers performance the other night

We really should have a settled 11 by now.

Admittedly, It was an horrendous showing on Wednesday night but making wholesale changes at this stage of the season suggests to me that Kewell hasn’t really got a clue what he’s doing!!

Lets hope the changes have the desired effect, however, I’m not convinced they will!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

We really should have a settled 11 by now.

Admittedly, It was an horrendous showing on Wednesday night but making wholesale changes at this stage of the season suggests to me that Kewell hasn’t really got a clue what he’s doing!!

Lets hope the changes have the desired effect, however, I’m not convinced they will!

Suggests to me that we have 20 odd players who are largely of a similarly low standard

Fage instead of Baha? Strange.

Jombati - liability as a CB. This defence doesn't inspire confidence, but i'm not sure which combination would.

I agree about sticking with Lawlor, but Bilbo needs to stop wearing that ring.

No Gashity, Dunce or powder-puff. New winger. On balance, i'm going to watch it again.

27 minutes ago, archiecat said:

A fool and his money are soon parted !

armchair.telly, coffee and eagerly awaiting Roy telling me that Fage has " Pace to burn"

Prediction, Walsall 3 Latics 1 although,i must hasten to add, i have backed us for a win.

6-3 to us

32 minutes ago, archiecat said:

A fool and his money are soon parted !

armchair.telly, coffee and eagerly awaiting Roy telling me that Fage has " Pace to burn"

Prediction, Walsall 3 Latics 1 although,i must hasten to add, i have backed us for a win.

Took him 21 minutes to mention Fage’s pace. 

Archived