Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Who is prepared to defend the owner and his acolytes?   Without going into detail and without saying who else is there does anyone genuinely believe that their continued involvement can end in any way but badly?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Who is prepared to defend the owner and his acolytes?   Without going into detail and without saying who else is there does anyone genuinely believe that their continued involvement can end in any way but badly?

😂😂😂

You can't defend the indefensible 

I find the pair of em guilty as charged and time they were escorted away from our town.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

Bury would have loved to have owners like them.....just saying

Specious argument along the lines of Corbyn would have been worse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of ambition has been present at the club for over 20 years now, other than a few years with Moore at the helm. I'm used to it now, Corney then ALMO, neither ever actually wanted to get to the Championship, it's just lip service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hands on said:

Isn't our noble leader reported as having the ambition to make the playoffs or was that until someone offered him a bag of smarties for Rowe?

When is the penny going to drop that, as Worcester Owl has pointed out with the figures,  we have done better when he does not play

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheep Foot said:

When is the penny going to drop that, as Worcester Owl has pointed out with the figures,  we have done better when he does not play

I wouldn't get yourself too excited over such a small handful of games, and I've addressed your Rowe obsession on another thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I wouldn't get yourself too excited over such a small handful of games, and I've addressed your Rowe obsession on another thread.

My obsession?  The opposite I think. Post after post describes how good Rowe is, how talented , how pivotal etc.......he is pivotal to the extent that in the 15 games he has featured we have got 14 points from 15 games.....in the games he has not featured we have 14 from 8. The difference is stark . It is like a Sophocles play on here....3 actors and a chorus.

 

the emperor has no clothes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Feel a bit for Kewell, Muzza and some of the players.

 

Me too, I feel their are not only some good players but some good people too at the football club who could thrive if they had the right people above them who provided the right environment could succeed here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

My obsession?  The opposite I think. Post after post describes how good Rowe is, how talented , how pivotal etc.......he is pivotal to the extent that in the 15 games he has featured we have got 14 points from 15 games.....in the games he has not featured we have 14 from 8. The difference is stark . It is like a Sophocles play on here....3 actors and a chorus.

 

the emperor has no clothes 

So you are saying on here there are three influencers and everyone else are sheep ? Highly doubt 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sheep Foot said:

My obsession?  The opposite I think. Post after post describes how good Rowe is, how talented , how pivotal etc.......he is pivotal to the extent that in the 15 games he has featured we have got 14 points from 15 games.....in the games he has not featured we have 14 from 8. The difference is stark . It is like a Sophocles play on here....3 actors and a chorus.

 

the emperor has no clothes 

Not obsessed to the point that Dave asks a question on a new thread about the owners and you try to twist it to talk about Rowe. I'm not taking my own advice here by responding to you but this has got beyond a joke. We know that you are playing a little game trying to massage statiistics to argue a point that no one else is arguing. 

Danny Rowe is a good footballer, he brought a lot to our team, Latics fans (with one exception) want him at the club and in the starting eleven. You cannot argue against those football based opinions with specious statistics. 

Do you even like football? 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Not obsessed to the point that Dave asks a question on a new thread about the owners and you try to twist it to talk about Rowe. I'm not taking my own advice here by responding to you but this has got beyond a joke. We know that you are playing a little game trying to massage statiistics to argue a point that no one else is arguing. 

Danny Rowe is a good footballer, he brought a lot to our team, Latics fans (with one exception) want him at the club and in the starting eleven. You cannot argue against those football based opinions with specious statistics. 

Do you even like football? 

Just ignore all of his alter egos. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Just ignore all of his alter egos. 

Davies new question about the owners was as a result of the sale of the Rowe and iso facto about fans reaction ......and for the record my contribution was about Bury....I did not introduce Rowe the thread. So not guilty 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Not obsessed to the point that Dave asks a question on a new thread about the owners and you try to twist it to talk about Rowe. I'm not taking my own advice here by responding to you but this has got beyond a joke. We know that you are playing a little game trying to massage statiistics to argue a point that no one else is arguing. 

Danny Rowe is a good footballer, he brought a lot to our team, Latics fans (with one exception) want him at the club and in the starting eleven. You cannot argue against those football based opinions with specious statistics. 

Do you even like football? 

See reply to Dave above.. I didn’t introduce Rowe to this thread and it is you who has spent 2 paragraphs talking about him. “ football based opinions? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...